**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

3rd Year Anniversary Event!

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    I'm off by 2 months. Started Feb 9 2015. Will I get howlimg commando title?

If you didn't got the seasoned summoner title last year then you won't get the Howling title this year
  • I'm super excited for this stuff to come out. The only thing I'm annoyed with, and I know there is probably nothing that can be done about it, but I started playing the game about 2 weeks after it came out and that puts me just outside the dates to get the 3 year title. Last year I wan't too disappointed but I really want that title of Howling Commando. It would be nice if Kabam could figure out a way to give these title when you reach that threshold. For example when I would reach the date of "played for 3 years", I would get the Howling Commando title in the mail. Maybe that's something you guys could add in.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Lmao The Howling Commandos was my 1st legit ally. Kinda wish I had this game a little earlier. Oh well, seasoned summoner and 4* Howard is nice. Plus a random God Tier 4* and a 5* for just a dollar and arena grinding.
  • Cloud99999Cloud99999 Posts: 43
    I have a question. So I created my account in 2015 and played consecutively for a few months. I then quit and deleted the game, thinking I would never play it again. I have google play account so it saved when I re downloaded the game. I logged in and got everything back around end of august. Does this mean I have been playing before December 10,2016?
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    Amazing job guys, I’m usually a very tough critic but so far for December this has been amazing! Keep up the great work, I’m very excited what else is to come
  • Team_SlyTeam_Sly Posts: 85
    What is wrong with some of you guys, you all complain when you get nothing, then when your finally getting something you still complain, be happy your getting a 4* Howard as a gift, stop being Whinney little **** for once, they could of not given us the $1 deal but hey it’s still going ahead. If you don’t like it don’t play the game, it’s that simple.
  • i got the game in december of 2014 so i should get the howling commando right? only problem is i didnt play at christmas last year so no title for me. hope this doesnt affect it and i still get the howling commando title
  • Atom_SmasherAtom_Smasher Posts: 17
    Was Howling Commando given out last year? if not whats Classified as "Since the beginning"
  • NSTOLTNSTOLT Posts: 18
    So if I had the game 2 years ago or so and then deleted it for a few months and then got it back, will I still get the titles?
  • QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    NSTOLT wrote: »
    So if I had the game 2 years ago or so and then deleted it for a few months and then got it back, will I still get the titles?

i'm sure it's based on account creation date.
  • GogetaGogeta Posts: 57
    a stark enhanced would do good
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    It's beginning to look a lot like christmas...
  • Awesome I can't wait
  • thwip493thwip493 Posts: 43
    edited December 2017
    Ya Know... Im kinda grounded lol socan i get my howard in the mail?? lol please tell me kabam so i can come back at a good start.
  • Saransh245Saransh245 Posts: 152
    Plz let me purchase the $1 crystal with units. I can't spend any real money as my parent's have my account credentials.
  • I do wish i knew about this game back when it started, haven't been off it now for 2yrs #addiction
  • Sunny2847Sunny2847 Posts: 125
    edited December 2017
    Hi I have been playing for over a month's time..will I be eligible for anniversary gift??
  • Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 ★★
    the stuff is free and not bad yet still people are moaning please stop moaning “IT’S FREE”
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    kabam being good for last couple of days.
  • Kabam is so generous
  • SharkJawsSharkJaws Posts: 78
    when is the date?
  • Its_RohaNIts_RohaN Posts: 68
    edited December 2017
    awesome
    Post edited by Kabam Vydious on
  • Kabam is doing better. They even dropped prices on certain items in store to get with the times. Now They are giving free stuff for Xmas. Can’t complain. Only way I’ll be unhappy is if 16.1 is buggy as hell.
  • Bll03Bll03 Posts: 1
    Kabam vi ringrazio sono con voi da il 2015 se non prima, vi ringrazio dei premi perché sono straordinari quindi, vi ringrazio un sacco buon anniversario
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    So will the free 4* Howard reward a full dupe or will it just be a basic dupe?
  • stakstak Posts: 88
    edited December 2017

We’ll also be giving you all the very 1st Champion released in our 3rd Year!
    - 4-Star Howard the Duck for Summoners that have been playing since before December 10th, 2016
    - 3-Star Howard the Duck for Summoners that joined the fight after December 10th, 2016

What if I created my account on December 10th, 2016? I'm not trying to be a smartass. I looked into it and it looks like I created my account on that date and your parameters only cover before and after but not on that date.

• RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    stak wrote: »

We’ll also be giving you all the very 1st Champion released in our 3rd Year!
    - 4-Star Howard the Duck for Summoners that have been playing since before December 10th, 2016
    - 3-Star Howard the Duck for Summoners that joined the fight after December 10th, 2016

What if I created my account on December 10th, 2016? I'm not trying to be a smartass. I looked into it and it looks like I created my account on that date and your parameters only cover before and after but not on that date.

You'll get the legendary 5* Howard the Duck for being so precise, yahoo!

Nah jk, tbh I also have no idea. I think it will be counted as before and you will get a 4* duck, but best to have a mod come and clarify this
  • hearmenowhearmenow Posts: 4
    Are we gonna see rank down tickets this way some of us can catch up on getting the right champs set up. Would love to have them back if if we gotta buy them