**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

She-Hulk Discussion Thread (SPOILERS)

Hello everyone, this will be the main thread discussing Marvel’s new show #SHEHULK.

My thought after Ep. 1: I LOVE IT!!!

Comments

• Chubz_30Chubz_30 Posts: 51
    Bruce was super jealous when he realized Jennifer was in control of her Hulk. Lol 😂
  • Chubz_30Chubz_30 Posts: 51
    Thanks for bringing the thread back Miike. Everyone return here after watching Ep. 1 so we can discuss!!!

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Anyone notice who Hulk said at the beginning when they're driving in the car and he mentions another family member? He says something like Ched or Zed or something, and I was wondering if he's a character who hasn't been introduced
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    Enjoyable start. Hope it stays that way
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    edited August 2022
    Kabam Jax said:

You all better behave in this thread, because I'm already behind on watching this series and I refuse to spoiler myself.
    I'll be back when I watch the episode, hopefully ASAP

shehulk gets the infinity gauntlet and breaks the 4th wall to cross over to our world :D
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    So far so good. Light, witty and enjoyable.

Dr. Zola
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★
    edited August 2022

Anyone notice who Hulk said at the beginning when they're driving in the car and he mentions another family member? He says something like Ched or Zed or something, and I was wondering if he's a character who hasn't been introduced
    It's in reference to a deep cut in the comics where another member of the Banner family is a scientist but uses their powers for evil and Ched is the other cousin who gets empowered but I forget where his whole story goes, so you might actually want to do a little research on that one
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★

Ijust hope that the arm regenerating in this case had to be especially handled by special situation. at the very least I just dont want them to take away hulk's regeneration ability in MCU/div>
    I think it was more of he was able to see how her body handled the gamma synthesis to help jump start his own healing Factor so now that he's back to 100%, he should be able to heal on his own
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,202 ★★★★
    The first episode nailed SheHulk's comic personality. Offbeat, funny, breaking the 4th wall. Loved it! 😍
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    Loved it and I correctly predicted that what Bruce said in the stinger was in fact what had happened after I saw the clip of the conversation and crash the other day.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Honestly enjoyed the show except certain dialogue, but feel it was in some ways better than Thor L & T, just because the humor worked and wasn't overdone. Curious to see what comes in the remaining 8 episodes.
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 925 ★★★
    how do u guys post things with spoiler alert? to hide and show
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    SuelGames said:

how do u guys post things with spoiler alert? to hide and show

• Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Ok I actually finished watching the first episode and I thought it was great. It was super short but I'm excited for the rest of the show
  • Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 668 ★★★

I love the new part where She-Hulk says "it's She-Hulkin time"

Dude, c'mon, enough of that 🤦🏾‍♂️
  • ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 613 ★★
    Captain America is not a virgin
  • In liking it so far. There are things that I love and are hinting at bigger things and then there are things that are…eh. But I laughed and ima keep watching
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    I loved the leaning on the fourth wall about Hulk being literally a different man now to when he fought Blonsky. I also loved the title card changing.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★

World War Hulk soon hopefully
    nah they skipped that story line with Ragnarock as Hulk is niw chill and smart not mad that he got sent to the Battle Realm and wanting revenge... so you will probablyonly see that as a what if