**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

WHY WHY WHY

Why is it that just about every week lately there is an EMERGENCY MAINTENANCE issue the day of or the day before your SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE? Could you please explain this continued failure by a company raking in the money from customers?

Comments

• Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    I agree. They should do a better job of scheduling emergency maintenance so that it's more convenient for everyone.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    Just sucks when this happens right in the prime of AQ/AW
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Lol. You can't foresee these kinds of things
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    Yeah they cannot control these types of things. BUT they SHOULD give at the very least a couple small energy refills each time it happens. But that would make too much sense and would be too fair.
  • The fact that they have had two emergency maintenances today means that somebody might be trying to really get them good. Lol. Kabams devs are finally forced to do something for their money instead of s*** offers.
  • Aww.. they changed my name from kabamsucks...
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    I’ve never seen a game with so many maintenance’s before, it’s bad enough they have one on a weekly basis not including all these “emergency” maintenance, maybe they’re fixing something that’s costing us money like a costly bug..... sike
  • SnaggleSnaggle Posts: 226 ★★
    Game dropped harder than my mixtape.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    I would be a satisfied if they just reduced AQ timers whenever this happens. That's the only real problem I see for these kinds of maintenances.
  • I never shout compensation when these things happen, but they happen so often now. So many people have used boosts/energy refills or were in middle of AQ/AW fight or end-game content that something small should actually be the standard when this happens. It would show a genuine concern for their customers and increase player morale and the company's image.

A couple energy refills, potions, stamina refills or similar each time this aggravating situation arises would go a long way to mend fences between the players and the company.

Btw, I am not a big spender but also not a hardcore f2p player. I have spent maybe $200 total spread out over the last year on this game. Honestly, would have been more if I wasn't frustrated with the game all the time.