**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 7 Completion+rewards

13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,390 ★★★★★
So Yesterday I bought the Summoner resort thingy plus the boosts and had about 800 units I was on 7.3.6 And was thinking that I could probably take down kang and after finishing up I still had 700 units and a bunch of energy refills so on to 7.4 used a couple on the 1st quest item less on the next 2 a couple on 7.4.4 and 5 when I got to kang I had 500 units left got the 1st 3 phases before I had to go grind arena and finished off Inferior Kang which boss was my favorite Definitely not Gwenmaster and Superior Kang could be more fun if the fight wasn't so long I had a lot of fun with 7.3 Kang he was super fun here's the rewards

Obviously I went warlock but I don't like warlock even though he fills a very important hole in my roster I would have preferred nimgod or Ultron
Overall act 7 had its ups and downs for me but it was worth it I actually didn't think When act 8 came out I'd be able to jump in but I've already started the slow process of act 7 exploration and am waiting for act 8

Comments

• n00bmaster69n00bmaster69 Posts: 67
    Congratulations
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Why not save 10k units first for the completion deal and rush in finish superior kang?
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,390 ★★★★★
    Reference said:

Why not save 10k units first for the completion deal and rush in finish superior kang?

People would be waiting on act 9 before I could get that many units
  • ShivacruxShivacrux Posts: 406 ★★★
    Reference said:

It's not a good deal anyway in the present situation
  • NEXTONNEXTON Posts: 544 ★★★

Congrats king. You dropped your wing 👑
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
    edited August 2022
    I need a full energy refill after reading all that with no punctuation.
    Shivacrux said:

Reference said:

Why?
    Unless u can easily obtain T6b / T3a from other contents, this offer can help u to collect required T6b / T3a for getting one 6r4. The value of these two resources will definitely drop (e.g. 5* r5 gem was once costed 12k units) but this deal atm seems value for units.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Reference said:

Shivacrux said:

Reference said:

Why?
    Unless u can easily obtain T6b / T3a from other contents, this offer can help u to collect required T6b / T3a for getting one 6r4. The value of these two resources will definitely drop (e.g. 5* r5 gem was once costed 12k units) but this deal atm seems value for units.
    4th July Paragon deals were already better than this offer and it’s likely that he’ll be paragon by Black Friday so if you want to drop 10k units there’s probably the best place to do it.

He’ll have 1 from Act 7, at least 1 from EoP and likely it’s not out of this world to say a 3rd naturally formed by that point.
  • ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 616 ★★
    Congratulations
    Mauled said:

Reference said:

Shivacrux said:

Reference said:

Why?
    4th July Paragon deals were already better than this offer and it’s likely that he’ll be paragon by Black Friday so if you want to drop 10k units there’s probably the best place to do it.

He’ll have 1 from Act 7, at least 1 from EoP and likely it’s not out of this world to say a 3rd naturally formed by that point.
    4 Jul paragon deal…..if you’re paragon then it is out of scope already. Again, milestones for non-paragon is capped. Out of scope again.

Yes he can wait for exploration to get one rank up gem.

If OP is paragon already then my question is irrelevant.