**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

No bonus multiplier in Legends arena?? [merged]

Comments

• How many 6* shards do you earn from doing max Sunday arenas ? Versus how many are available in this 7-day one ?

And for “reducing the # of champs useable can only reduce the amount of people able to participate” ??
    Just the reverse, how would you expect people with only 4* and a few 5* to complete against those people who have enough 6* to put up 220m in a 3-day normal arena score ?

The Milestones and Star usage are set so that EVERYONE would be able to have rough equivalency of reaching it in similar duration. Since the event is for everyone.
  • Sir_GlobalotSir_Globalot Posts: 167 ★★
    I do agree on this one; I work 9-5 and the sheer amount of grinding required is probably going to take more time than I have in the day. A multiplier means we could at least get a lot of the rewards with a decent amount of fights!
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★

How many 6* shards do you earn from doing max Sunday arenas ? Versus how many are available in this 7-day one ?

And for “reducing the # of champs useable can only reduce the amount of people able to participate” ??
    Just the reverse, how would you expect people with only 4* and a few 5* to complete against those people who have enough 6* to put up 220m in a 3-day normal arena score ?

The Milestones and Star usage are set so that EVERYONE would be able to have rough equivalency of reaching it in similar duration. Since the event is for everyone.

This isn't a ranked event. You are not competing against anyone. If they allowed all champ rarities, that person who has 4 Stars and a few 5 Stars would have an easier time getting that 6 Star which is very meaningful rewards for them. The person who can put up 220M is, comparatively speaking, receiving significantly less impactful rewards.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Just started and haven't been able to fight with it crashing twice already now. This will take a while at this rate, but great opportunity for patience.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Mcghee3 said:

Still no reply from mods about this @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra do we really have to do 220+ rounds ?

Yes, we do. It was the same the last time it ran.
  • WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 778 ★★★
    Ceder said:

Warlockjr said:

I mean I guess but the only reason they do that is because they want it to be challengeing

How does that make it challenging?? Arena isn't difficult, they're just making people waste hours for no reason
    Ceder said:

Warlockjr said:

I mean I guess but the only reason they do that is because they want it to be challengeing

How does that make it challenging?? Arena isn't difficult, they're just making people waste hours for no reason
    Thats kabam for ya
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    QoL for August arenas.
  • LightsAnimeLightsAnime Posts: 414 ★★
    Shaktiman said:

Guys for real?? You expect us to reach 4 million without any multiplier??
    You do know that there are no boosts for 1/2 star champs!!

bring on the pain 💪
  • WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 778 ★★★

Shaktiman said:

Guys for real?? You expect us to reach 4 million without any multiplier??
    You do know that there are no boosts for 1/2 star champs!!

bring on the pain 💪
    fax
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    @RΛИDOM said:

There must be a mistake, the points earned in these arenas are wrong, to reach all the objectives it will take forever more than 250 matches, please check the points earned per match

Around 18k per round once reaching to fight Summoners' roster.

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Graves_3 said:

Ceder said:

There is 0 reason to not let us use 6* and 5*, like what's the actual point, so much for a "celebration" when the only (possibly) good reward requires hours of grinding

So more Players have a chance at Rewards?
    I really would like to know how you think restricting 5/6* makes more players have a chance?
    If they add 6*s, people who have less will complain they have to work harder. If they add them and don't add a better multiplier, people will complain. If they add everything people want, some will still complain it's in the Arena because they hate the Arena. If Selling was still a thing, people would complain they sold their 6*s. Players in later stages will complain they don't need the Shards. Literally anything they do will be complained about.
    2*s are available to a majority of people. They have a chance to earn some Shards.
  • baskinrobbinsknowsbaskinrobbinsknows Posts: 263 ★★★
    Funny thing is, 6 star shard are a LOT easier to come by compared to the last time they did this.

Have fun for those who are doing this event. My heart goes out to you.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★

Funny thing is, 6 star shard are a LOT easier to come by compared to the last time they did this.
    Have fun for those who are doing this event. My heart goes out to you.

Seems like I am the only one doing it for the units with 6-Star shards as bonus?
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★

I hate arena with a passion. I barely even hit milestone 3 on the basic 4* (for the past couple of years). But, in what arena can you get a guaranteed 6* in about 4 hours? This one. It's not that bad - especially if you have a stacked 2* roster. If I get another beast dupe, i'll be bummed, but if I dupe Doom, I'll be over the moon. To me, this is a better gamble and less arena grind than any other 6* basic arena. And my account isn't shabby (2.4m rating). I honestly don't think this is that bad. People are making it out as though this is longer than the regular 6* arena to get the main prize - which is limited to just a small percentage of people, and this is available for everyone.

It is longer..... and that arena, you know what you are getting. This arena is a pool of 230 champs. The math ain't mathing

How long does it take for the chance at a 6* in the basic arena. Honestly? Probably 10+16 (at least) hours for a chance.

I've done 2 rounds of this in 1.5 hours for 1 million. That's going to be 6 total hours over 4 days and could spread that to the 3 others, but won't need too cause this is nothing for all the people who grind.
    Compared to 16 hours over a weekend for a chance at a 6* that you could miss out on? Come on!

I hate arena and this is going to be cake.