**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

the 2* arena for 6* shards

CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
edited August 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
already bugged. connection issues after multiple fights, cost perfect streaks. losing out on basic points due to game bugging out after a win. why does the game crashing, cause the player to be punished?

like in aq/aw losing half health, in arena we lose points.

the fights were over in the win animation but connection issue did not allow me to continue, so why is it counted as a loss after i refresh? i shouldnt have to refresh if the game was working properly. now adding this to the horrible grind this event has... how are we the players,, supposed to have any kind of enjoyment wasting precious time on this prolonged grind, while being hit constantly with issues?
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★

Who on earth is disagreeing with this?

The same 3 people that are Kabam spokespeople. Not hard to know who they are.
  • FloorKillerFloorKiller Posts: 148 ★★
    edited August 2022
    I've got stuck in infinite loop, game error and lost win streak :/
    Update: after few game restarts, I could continue play in arena, but winstreak is lost :(
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,136 ★★★★
    I havnt noticed any of these issues
  • Suku6Suku6 Posts: 17
    The points scoring is too low. Im already 1 and a half hour in and I still haven't reached 300k milestone. Or we supposed to sit in our phones forever? This is too much!
  • Hey Summoners,

We've passed along information to the game team about possible bugs in the arena. The connectivity issues, a few players receiving "champions don't match" errors and a couple other small things are currently being looked into.

Hoping to have more info soon!