**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Are war defenders broken?

These last two wars, I have been getting re parried like no one’s business. Anyone else experiencing this? I never remeber this being an issue. Was fighting Peni and you have to hit into her block to get shield down and I get parried after successfully hitting into block and then the second hit, I get re parried.

Comments

• CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    havent had this one yet, but when legends week started my parries in war and aq got effected with timing again...
    i use archie loads and for some reason his wings seem to get animation lag when something changes in game.

ive been using him for years so its easy for me to notice the slight differences. some champs tend to be faster in animation, for example. proff x is one of the most difficult champs to parry for archie since x tents to dash forward super fast. this issues seem to only really happen in war tho.

but yes strange interactions as usual for sure. i always say if their is an update, new content, or something added in game, expect changes, lag, bugs, and more than usual issues. something that you eventually get used to
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    It's likely not specific to AW but all game modes. You're only seeing it in War cuz most game modes don't have the Parry mastery so even if they are executing a Well Timed Block it's far easier not to notice.