**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How disappointing is this?

As a free to play player I just wasted hours in arena for a dupe on my 6* groot.

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,732 ★★★★★

I’ve explored 3/4 of the chapters in act 7 and haven’t really had game busting luck but I have had some decent pulls but unfortunately will need to wait a lifetime to awaken them.

Either you have very good skill or have managed very well with your current roster.
    Is there really a champ which is going to be a game changer for you?
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★

Why do people constantly feel the need to unnecessarily add "f2p" in discussions that have nothing to do with spending?

Resource comes slower to FTP so the disappointment causes more pain.

But yeah they don't need to say out loud I'm ftp. You don't look better or get more sympathy saying that kids.
  • Manav_preet0808Manav_preet0808 Posts: 170

20 more sigs on mordo. Guess it’s time to take him to r3. I’ve always been a little dissatisfied with the champ acquisition in this game. You work really hard and deal with frustration just to roll the dice. And to those that just say that’s rng nothing to do about it I say not true. This is why nexus crystals were created but even opening one of those these days is a **** shoot. I’ve explored 3/4 of the chapters in act 7 and haven’t really had game busting luck but I have had some decent pulls but unfortunately will need to wait a lifetime to awaken them. I know it’s a progression based game but damn it sucks to wait years to even obtain a champ or awaken them so I can use them properly in content and not just arena points.

whats ur ingame name?
  • Mister_pl0wMister_pl0w Posts: 104

20 more sigs on mordo. Guess it’s time to take him to r3. I’ve always been a little dissatisfied with the champ acquisition in this game. You work really hard and deal with frustration just to roll the dice. And to those that just say that’s rng nothing to do about it I say not true. This is why nexus crystals were created but even opening one of those these days is a **** shoot. I’ve explored 3/4 of the chapters in act 7 and haven’t really had game busting luck but I have had some decent pulls but unfortunately will need to wait a lifetime to awaken them. I know it’s a progression based game but damn it sucks to wait years to even obtain a champ or awaken them so I can use them properly in content and not just arena points.

whats ur ingame name?
    cr4nky
  • As long as I don’t pull either cyclops, I consider it a decent pull.

This. I pulled Cyclops/Xavier school. What a useless champ. Bleh.

I’ve explored 3/4 of the chapters in act 7 and haven’t really had game busting luck but I have had some decent pulls but unfortunately will need to wait a lifetime to awaken them.

Either you have very good skill or have managed very well with your current roster.
    Is there really a champ which is going to be a game changer for you?
    I’m not saying I have a bad roster but I have been playing this game for a few years now and it’s deflating to beat tough content, spending time and resources slugging threw content to open pulls that are either just bad or need to be awakened. I finally pulled a 6 star Nick fury which is the first time having him above 4 star and now I need to wait to awaken him which could take forever. I play casually these days and stopped doing war because there wasn’t much reward for my time doing it for a month to get bad pulls. The champ pool keeps growing and with it less odds to get the ones I would like. Granted what I consider good pulls is subjective to my opinion on what champs I want. I get taking the good with the bad but anyone that plays this game knows you get streaks of “bad” luck depending on your roster needs and as your roster grows your wants change. It feels like I worked hard all day then go to the bosses office and spin a wheel to determine my pay, when I don’t get what I feel was worth my effort it’s frustrating.

To answer your question yes I am missing a lot of mutants and have some champs that I would like awakened or even more sigs on. A pull that doesn’t help my roster doesn’t seem worth my time and effort.
    I’m not asking for god tiers all the time I’m just asking for more favorable odds. Limited pool 6 star incursion crystals like we have for 3,4 and 5 stars. More access to 5 choice nexus crystals. We are seeing more class nexus but I think they are still 3 choice nexus. 6 star duel crystals. Things like this just to bump the odds a little more to get a favorable pull.
  • salisali Posts: 27

Why do people constantly feel the need to unnecessarily add "f2p" in discussions that have nothing to do with spending?

You can get the shards and the units easily by spending. I think it has something to do with the subject matter. I don’t care about anyone’s sympathy by being f2p, just explaining my disappointment.

• ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    sali said:

You can get the shards and the units easily by spending. I think it has something to do with the subject matter. I don’t care about anyone’s sympathy by being f2p, just explaining my disappointment.
    I hope you don't take this as an attack, but if you're not seeking sympathy, what is the reason for your post?
    I can't see that it's helpful, or funny, or even intriguing. I bet bad pulls happen every minute of the day.