**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

make halls of fortune a daily thing

we have daily iso quests, catalyst quests, and the other daily quest i forgot cause its irrelevant. the iso quests give little to none, and the same applies to the catalysts. but you know what is useful and relevant? gold. there is such a lack of gold in the current state of game that the halls of fortune for the legends celebration should be made permanent and into one of the daily quests. thank you kabam.

Comments

• CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    There is no lack of gold.. there is lazy people who want to rank up everything and not do the work
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★

Coppin said:

There is no lack of gold.. there is lazy people who want to rank up everything and not do the work

Level up a 6* real quick and check to see how your golds doing
    Well I went from 23 million to 21 million. Luckily I'll make that back up with an arena grind..

Coppin said:

I lvl all my 6* during lvl up events,
    3 r4
    30 r3
    19 r2
    115 r1 all lvled up..
    Dont have gold problems...
    Cause gold is not scarce.. ppl dont wanna put the work to get it..
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    Coppin said:

Coppin said:

3 r4
    30 r3
    19 r2
    115 r1 all lvled up..
    how frequently do you do a rank up that large? often players who aren’t at the very top have gold problems as were consistently ranking up champions. our gold income isn’t much different from yours, it’s just we’re constantly using the gold as we get it rather than your situation where you wait for a while then do a large rank up. not saying either method is better however pretending that someone else’s problems or struggles don’t exist simply because you don’t experience them is quite naive. (also some people want to be able to do well in the game without spending 7 hours a day grinding arenas)
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    7 R4s
    56 R3s
    89 R1/R2s.

Sitting on 175m gold.
    edited August 2022
    TP33 said:

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

3 r4
    30 r3
    19 r2
    115 r1 all lvled up..
    how frequently do you do a rank up that large? often players who aren’t at the very top have gold problems as were consistently ranking up champions. our gold income isn’t much different from yours, it’s just we’re constantly using the gold as we get it rather than your situation where you wait for a while then do a large rank up. not saying either method is better however pretending that someone else’s problems or struggles don’t exist simply because you don’t experience them is quite naive. (also some people want to be able to do well in the game without spending 7 hours a day grinding arenas)
    Most people who complain about gold don’t have the same “income” as those that do, mainly because of arena.

Even just doing milestones will help very significantly.

(Using the exact same logic, should I be expecting catalysts and rank up materials in arena if I don’t wanna do AQ and AW?)
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,733 ★★★★★
    One thing that I suspect leads people (or at least some people) to have gold shortages/less gold now than before is that these rank-up materials have become a lot more accessible while the gold has largely stayed the same. We've had rewards updates to EQ, we've been given access to r4 materials in SQ, we've seen a revamp to the Loyalty store and the introduction of the Catalyst store, but the available gold has stayed the same throughout all of these changes. It's not too surprising that it has become the bottleneck for a lot of people.
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,642 Guardian
    For a long time, the answer to grind arena was a viable answer. However, there is currently a large imbalance in the game from a gold to catalyst standpoint. Previously if you wanted catalysts, you did AQ and used glory to get them. However hard-core arena grinders do not have this issue anymore since they can farm up units and use those to buy catalysts. Now there is a huge disproportionate amount of rank up materials as opposed to gold which is something that does need to be addressed. It is honestly a problem for casual players to rank up champs before their rank up materials expire because they don't want to put in 2+ hours of arena. It is a boring game mode and kabam has even stated they don't intend to keep us in the ge indefinitely.

Anyways that's my 2 cents, take it however you wish.
  • BeeweeBeewee Posts: 533 ★★★★
    Coppin said:

Id rather work than do arena that is considered “work”
  • DoosraDoosra Posts: 359 ★★★
    Beewee said:

Coppin said:

Yeah, just buy the gold crystals with units and buy the units with money that you have earned through your work
    No one is stopping you
    Devs have actually already came out and said that they have reviewed the gold situation and found that there is “no gold problem”…
    TP33 said:

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

3 r4
    30 r3
    19 r2
    115 r1 all lvled up..
    Like i said in my post.. how often?.. every lvl up...
    So every 4 days...
    My roster might not be the best but my account is at a 3 million rating... So u have done my fair share of rank ups and level ups, even on meme champions...
    U r right, the fact that i don't have a gold problem it doesnt mean that someone else doesnt; but it DOES mean that there is a solution out there that someone avoids.
    It doesnt take 7 hours a day of arena, maybe 2 hours..
    As a final though... I see people complaining about gold problems while they spend most of the time on the forums or global chat... Imagine if they did arenas on that time...
    Beewee said:

Coppin said:

So are we so petty that we are going on literal definitions?.. would u prefer if i had said "put the time"? 🤣
    Well go ahead work.. and buy your gold...
    Pikolu said:

For a long time, the answer to grind arena was a viable answer. However, there is currently a large imbalance in the game from a gold to catalyst standpoint. Previously if you wanted catalysts, you did AQ and used glory to get them. However hard-core arena grinders do not have this issue anymore since they can farm up units and use those to buy catalysts. Now there is a huge disproportionate amount of rank up materials as opposed to gold which is something that does need to be addressed. It is honestly a problem for casual players to rank up champs before their rank up materials expire because they don't want to put in 2+ hours of arena. It is a boring game mode and kabam has even stated they don't intend to keep us in the ge indefinitely.

Anyways that's my 2 cents, take it however you wish.

Why would a casual player have an overflow of rank up materials?