**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Most annoying fights in the current 2* arena?

G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,323 ★★★★
edited August 2022 in General Discussion
Who do you hate the most in the 2* arenas?

For me it has to be a draw between Ant-Man and Unstoppable Colossus... They really slow you down... :(

Comments

• WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 778 ★★★
    for me its spider gwen hulkbuster and magneto sometimes
    edited August 2022
    like spider gwen has killed me twice its getting on my nerves but i still have my 111 streak
  • ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    IMIW and G2099. Why? God, why?

Every fight because they just hold block

faxs
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    Immortal Hulk
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    The same as in every arena, Ant Man, Green Goblin, King Groot, anyone who doesn't dies quickly in general. 260 fights, they could at least exclude the annoying champs to make our life easier...
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,323 ★★★★
    edited August 2022
    Wow, great picks... Hadn't thought of Iron man IW... That guy's the worst... G2099 you can parry + heavy at least...

But at least those champs are not as common... Antman and UC though... man...

Magneto is only bad, when you have a metal champ and cannot parry most of the times... Happens to me all the time, just like in trance, sorting champs for class advantage, and boom, Ultron up against Magneto...
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    wolverine with willpower masteries, especially when i have champs like beast and cap og as my options😶
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    I’ve only died once in it, to kingpin. You slip up on him in any arena and he roasts your though
  • HamoBlamo51HamoBlamo51 Posts: 275 ★★
    the most annoying fight is the help button
  • Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 460 ★★★
    Ant-Man because I literally need about 60 hits to put him down.
    Juggernaut because I don’t understand his new kit. Been beaten twice by him now whilst dozing off 😞
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    *$£~in' Juggernaut.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    The most annoying fight(s) is that I lost consciousness during the fight and then awake suddenly with less than 10% energy remain for my champ whilst the opponent still in full. I manage to strike back sometimes yet sometimes just being cornered.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    For me it is any opponent that triggers a server error, and thus a loss. Eventhou I won the fight.
    dang my streak is so high rn I think 166
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Quicksilver is annoying me just because he seems to be there ALL the time
  • Iron_J3Iron_J3 Posts: 269
    Juggernaut - no idea why - but can’t beat him
  • NEXTONNEXTON Posts: 536 ★★★
    It’s always Green Goblin, without fail.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    edited August 2022

Ant-Man because I literally need about 60 hits to put him down.
    Juggernaut because I don’t understand his new kit. Been beaten twice by him now whilst dozing off 😞

(Edit - clarification this is meant for Juggernaut)

Just parry him. He is a worse defender now. Any non damaging debuff takes away his gem and he can't go unstoppable.
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 925 ★★★
    Magneto or Classic Spiderman

They re the only ones i cant run through fast and playing dumb
  • SandmagSandmag Posts: 2
    All of the arena. 120 perfect win in arow and not even in in half. Wondering how painfull is to new players with like 20 2*
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    Hulk and his high physical resistance
    bro i just lost my streak but I am so close to finishing this damn arena
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 925 ★★★
    managed to finish 4m on 6* arena and 1m on 5* arena, but i missed the 400k mark on 4* arena (lost 8 collector crystals)

however, with all the crystals i opened (30-40 if im not mistaken), my only new 2* was Void -____-

I mean i do have a lot of exclusive ones, but this is bs, they should update that and remove the 2* that are regularly available on premium