**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

v36.2 QoL Updates - Coming Sept 6, 2022

edited August 2022 in General Discussion
Hello and greetings, everyone. I’m here again to let you know about some QoL features coming into 36.2. I think there are some pretty neat ones here, so strap in, and let’s get into it.

Stash Count in Hero Consumable Popup

You can now view how many items you have in the stash in the hero consumable popup.

Book Select Tab

We’ve added a tab to switch between books more easily on the quest select screen. Should hopefully avoid having to go back and forth when trying to go to different books.

Filter Count Visualization

Ever want to quickly see how many champions you have at a specific rarity or rank? How about knowing exactly how much class ISO-8 you have in the stash? Well, now you can! We’ve added a little counter to all our sort panels to display how many items you are currently showing and how many total items there are. In the example below, I’m filtering for 6*s, and it is showing 69/676. This means 69 of my total 676 champions are 6*s.

Open 10 Button on Crystal Summary Page

We’ve made it a bit quicker to bulk open crystals by adding the Open 10 button on the summary page, so you no longer have to go back and forth between this screen and the crystal screen to press it again. We’ve also tweaked the logic on how we display the rewards so they should be sorted a bit more logically and have fewer cases where it shows incorrect values. We are actively looking into making this flow easier in a future release, but this is the first step.

Consolidated Inventory Screen

We’ve moved the Catalyst, Iso, and Inventory screens all into one screen for more straightforward navigation. This means there will no longer be the landing screen, and clicking inventory on the Top Bar will bring you to this screen. Each Screen will have its separate tab, the exception being the inventory screen which has been split up into 4 different categories. These categories are as follows:
  • Health & Energy: This will contain all your Potions, Revives and Energy Refills.
  • Stones & Gems: Contains all Sig Stones, Awakening Gems, and Rank-up Gems.
  • Boosts: This contains all Boosts, even arena boosts, although they are sorted to the bottom.
  • Other: Everything that is not included in the above three categories.

Buff Node Popup Available from Pause Menu and Fight Summary

Ever enter a fight and then remember you forgot to check the nodes? Or get to the end of a fight and wonder, “why was X happening?” Well, worry no more! In both the Pause Menu and the Fight Summary Screen, we’ve added the widget usually only shown in the prefight screen. Clicking on it will open the Buff Node Info Popup so you can always check the nodes.

And this is what it’ll look like in the Fight Summary Screen(for those that don’t know, this screen is enabled by ticking Enable Beta Features in your settings screen)

That’s all for now. As always, share your ideas for future QoL updates in the comments below. I’m always excited to hear from you.
Post edited by Kabam Zero on

Comments

• Zero OP
  • heruheru511heruheru511 Posts: 164 ★★
    These are aweeeesomeeee
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 933 ★★★
    VERY GOOD CHANGES!!!!
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Awesome changes!

Also, 69 is everywhere in the pictures 😂
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Can I get a “hells yeah” in the chat for Zero?
    also, 69 twice, nice nice
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,501 ★★★★★
    I would love for you to work your magic on the store tab. Getting a bit cluttered.
  • AntsiouAntsiou Posts: 168 ★★
    Great batch of QoL, thank you to the team.
    I’m wondering about the total champs as described here “
    In the example below, I’m filtering for 6*s, and it is showing 69/676. This means 69 of my total 676 champions are 6*s.
    , have you consider showing 69 out total available 6*. This way it would be possible to know how many 6* I’m missing.
  • AntsiouAntsiou Posts: 168 ★★

Antsiou said:

Great batch of QoL, thank you to the team.
    I’m wondering about the total champs as described here “

In the example below, I’m filtering for 6*s, and it is showing 69/676. This means 69 of my total 676 champions are 6*s.
    , have you consider showing 69 out total available 6*. This way it would be possible to know how many 6* I’m missing.
    So you can do this somewhat in reverse with this new feature. Just filter 6* and unowned and it will list the count of unowned 6* heroes you have. Hope that works for you.
    This will work just fine indeed. Thanks for the prompt reply 😀

• Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 765 ★★★
    Nice!
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    i can dig it
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    These are awesome. Just a question, is it possible for more than 10 pop? For crystals that exists in the range of hundreds and thousands? Or would it be "load on server"(i have no clue what the actual term should be) . Because sometimes when we mass use stones and stuff the game almost crashes