**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

No bonus multiplier in Legends arena?? [merged]

1235»

Comments

• Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    edited August 2022
    People have said it already and yet Kabam refuse to make changes to it . If atleast it was with multiplier boost , it would have been much better . How is this exactly a "celebration" when it requires hours of grinding .

1 more thing i didn't understood is why they didn't put those 7 hour special crystal in arena ??? At this stage of progression i don't care about getting new 1 star or 2 star for collection. This arena is a big grind and not sure if it's really worth the time and efforts involved.

7 days are given to complete this arena . Atleast should be extended for 14 days so people have enough time to complete it as well.

• Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

I’m only doing it for the collector crystals, not everything has to be about what you want

So you're justifying the time involved so you can open collector crystal ? For real ?
  • FenicoFenico Posts: 306 ★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

Zan0 said:

I’m only doing it for the collector crystals, not everything has to be about what you want

So you're justifying the time involved so you can open collector crystal ? For real ?
    Exactly. Same for me i love new 2* champions for collection.
  • Godslayer_1Godslayer_1 Posts: 328 ★★★

Anyway say anything what you guys want, a guy like me will do things and never give up, i don't want to be some negative people who only want to complaint before doing it

Never ever give up before do something, who knew what you get in the end of the tunnel

Trying to be a shounen anime protagonist, eh?
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    Disappointed they kept it in the same format as last year which means plenty plenty grinding.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    K00shMaan said:

They're literally giving FTP, and other Players alike, a way to have a 6*. The argument is that it requires effort.

The argument is not that there isn't value in this Arena. It's just that the value has decreased over the years since it was last

K00shMaan said:

They're literally giving FTP, and other Players alike, a way to have a 6*. The argument is that it requires effort.

The argument is not that there isn't value in this Arena. It's just that the value has decreased over the years since it was last released. People were hoping that there were some improvements to the rewards to keep in line with the changes to the games resource economy. Alternatively, they could have kept the rewards the same but made it less of a grind. We haven't received any new content outside of EoP for months with is literally 4 unique fights every 2 months. Bringing back old unchanged content and trying to play it off as new isn't fooling anyone.
    Unless there are some new Rarities that have been added I'm unaware of, a 6* is still a 6*.
    You sound like the kind of person who still thinks $7.25 is more than enough for minimum wage
    Man, what a steal! I was 16 when minimum wage went up to $4.25 and I was ecstatic. If you haven't had a "conversation" with said person before, quit while you're ahead.

I'm usually 100% the opposite direction of them. I don't agree with 99.99% of what they are saying here either, but honestly, this hasn't been that bad. Casually grinding and am 800K from being done - about 1 - 1.5 hours total left to go. I agree the amount of time for the 6* is not legendary or fun. But in the grand scheme of other 6* basic arena's this is much less time and you get the guaranteed champ. I do hope future side quests get less grindy, but I do think the reward is still reasonable ---- IF AND WHEN you compare it to the other 6* arena awards and how long it takes to do those. Personally, I think arena needs an overall in rewards and limits that don't require all weekend grinding just for a chance to get the 6*.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,659 ★★★★★
    Shaktiman said:

Guys for real?? You expect us to reach 4 million without any multiplier??
    You do know that there are no boosts for 1/2 star champs!!

The end is in sight.
    Use Attack and Champion boost.

• ShivacruxShivacrux Posts: 400 ★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

Zan0 said:

he probably gave that answer to ur second paragraph
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I'm still shocked that there really is no response that has been given from Kabam. I'd appreciate if they could weigh in on this and hopefully a healthy dialogue.
  • SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

People have said it already and yet Kabam refuse to make changes to it . If atleast it was with multiplier boost , it would have been much better . How is this exactly a "celebration" when it requires hours of grinding .

1 more thing i didn't understood is why they didn't put those 7 hour special crystal in arena ??? At this stage of progression i don't care about getting new 1 star or 2 star for collection. This arena is a big grind and not sure if it's really worth the time and efforts involved.

7 days are given to complete this arena . Atleast should be extended for 14 days so people have enough time to complete it as well.

No frustration = not doing it. 😉
  • Ps_cr7Ps_cr7 Posts: 296 ★★
    I am doing 4* arena for units.
  • carpediem666carpediem666 Posts: 363 ★★★
    edited August 2022
    If you don’t like it, don’t do it. Complaining won’t magically fix the event according to your needs.

Personally, I like collecting new 2 stars so it’s a big win-win for me.
  • WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 778 ★★★
    well you see the collector crystals are nice but i opened 4 and got 2 2* mephisto so yeah not a big fan of those
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 925 ★★★
    im doing for collector crystal as well lol, everything else can be achievable otherways

but ofc with the other rewards as well, makes it more compeling (:

ps: i do hate arenas with all my strengh, worst game mode ever
  • CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★
    It's pretty bs, someone had a poll that around 400 people voted on and half of them aren't gonna do the arena, ya think Kabam would change it then but nooooo
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I don't mind doing arena (except the excessive crashing) normally, but with this I have a problem not because of grinding, but from the fact it is called a Legends Celebration Arena. How is having people grind for 10K 6* shards for 4 million points using 1* and 2* celebration?

Either the total points for last milestone should have been reduced or a bonus multiplier should have been applied. I know at this point I'm probably not going to get to 4 million (don't have the time [ full time job, family]) so I'm just going to be thankful, but hoping Kabam listens to the multiple voices about this event and consider how to improve for future events that are similar.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

Zan0 said:

People justify the time involved the same as anyone else. Either they want what's involved, or they don't.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Finished it today with casual arena grinding - no stress, no units.

And, i got 2x 6* out of it as I pulled a new Yellow Jacket with the 1st 2000 shards and then with the 8K from finishing and the 2K from week 4 side event today, I formed another basic and duped my Miles Morales for the 1st time just now. For the time and effort, I think it was worth it. I didn't get the best RNG, nor the worst. I have been wanting to dupe Miles for awhile now for that unblockable cheese so it feels like a win to me.

Also, have you seen the crud people are getting from EOP nexus? I mean, come on - it's all RNG. If you get a banger of a champ, it's always worth it. If you get a dud, then it never feels good.

I still think this "grind" was waaaay better than any basic arena grinding I've ever done. But I also do hope Kabam takes the community feedback about anything with the word "appreciation" in it and not make it a grind - of if they do, up the rewards from previous years so it's not exactly the same.

To me, every 6* is still a win right now. Either you finally get that good one, or you're just getting rid of the bad RNG until that good one finally comes in :)

As for EOP. I have been trying to dupe Doom or Sym Supreme for ages. Dragon man was my 3rd choice for dupe, but then this pretty kitty was right next to him so that made my decision more difficult than I anticipated. Not what I was planning for, but I'll take it.

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,659 ★★★★★
    If this 6-Star shards grind event is made available for the next 28 days (7 days reset), what is likely to happen?