**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Week 4 sq boss

Gazthehillbilly012Gazthehillbilly012 Posts: 126
edited August 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Can’t deal damage or generate power for a special? Multiple champs/techniques used and nothing? Just me? Any one else the same?
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Cheers, had to use nick fury and rely on bleeds to do it, should be easy now, thanks again
  • That_ChampThat_Champ Posts: 10
    Hyperion is the best option
  • Mpd1Mpd1 Posts: 95
    Sersi destroys.
  • Hit_me_TwiceHit_me_Twice Posts: 36
    Archangel !
  • Kappa2gKappa2g Posts: 266 ★★★
    Gamora, Hyperion, Angela and if you've been fortunate recently Hulkling are all super easy and fast options, fight should be over in 2 specials.
  • ShivacruxShivacrux Posts: 400 ★★★
    Raganator said:

You need a fury buff. I've used angela and hyp. Works just fine.

need a buff,can be anything
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    Sounds like a job for Juggernaut.
  • EgretM4EgretM4 Posts: 171 ★★
    Venom works great. Heavy rerolls the buff so gives you power each time
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    Venom cheeses this
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,681 ★★★★★
    If your doing the TB/Paragon objective that says you have to have sorcerer supreme in the team, she will slay it anyways.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Venom-om-om-om. Sooooo easy.
  • PGK88PGK88 Posts: 84
    Storm kills it. Archangel too..
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,483 ★★★★★
    My 5r4 BWDO smashed it
  • ShivacruxShivacrux Posts: 400 ★★★
    Buttehrs said:

If your doing the TB/Paragon objective that says you have to have sorcerer supreme in the team, she will slay it anyways.

she has buffs?
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    edited August 2022
    Shivacrux said:

Buttehrs said:

she has buffs?
    Disregard - thought it was about the BWDO mention earlier...
    (Damage over time works too. Lots of steady shock. )

Just tested Sorcerer Supreme and she does work with MD as she'll still nullify and get power gain, but it was not nearly as fun as someone like venom. This made it a much slower fight.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    There are only 2 champs in the game that can’t do this fight. S2099 and RG. Dex a hit, that gives some power. Parry and hit once, that gives more power. Repeat.
  • Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    sersi, angela, hyperon...basically any champ that gets buffs on demand or regularly....
  • Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 501 ★★★
    Hulking op
  • Oddkinsons7Oddkinsons7 Posts: 45
    I used Red Mags heavy attack and throw SP3
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    Mags is ultimate cheese
  • AyrusSethAyrusSeth Posts: 79
    Tigra
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    King groot solos with full yellow bar
  • Namesaken_1Namesaken_1 Posts: 12
    Colossus works like a charm
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 ★★★★
    edited August 2022
    Any champ that can apply debuff will work. You can't gain power, but SS still can bleed and get poisoned etc
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    You don’t need a champ who applies buffs or debuff. Just evade use a medium and repeat. Your dex buff will generate you power. If you forgot to bring someone who generates buffs. Only ones who won’t work at s2099 and red guardian I believe.
  • Fara_Fara_ Posts: 34
    Red Mags is a cheat code. Charge 3 heavy, SP3, charge 2 heavy, SP3, end of the fight. Or just toss the first SP3 and wait for the bleeds to expire.