**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

New 6* :>

MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
edited August 2022 in Strategy and Tips

Also duped my Mr Fantastic and Night Thrasher
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Does he need to be awakened or is he solid off opening
  • Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    Damage wise he is solid without awakening...to get maximum benefit from his utility he needs awakening and high sig ... he get a lot of resistenaces when awakened and high sig making him a tank against energy damage and bleed...
  • WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 778 ★★★
    i got a 5* still unawakened i just want him awakened dang it
  • Nice! Still trying to get Guardian as a 6-Star myself, though I've enjoyed him at lower rarities still.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,373 ★★★★★
    You won the game
    Congrats
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Domino > all champs
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Love my guardian especially for that block proficiency synergy. Great even unawakened
  • TrenzaloreTrenzalore Posts: 182 ★★★
    Because they don’t want you to be able to save up for a particular champion. They would prefer people spend a lot trying to get Quicksilver, then realize they are releasing a new Dr. Doom (Infamous Iron Man) and spend the same or more once you’ve already spent what you would have saved for him*.

This is just a example if you know a champion is coming down the line you might be less interested in spend on the current one.
  • TrenzaloreTrenzalore Posts: 182 ★★★

Because they don’t want you to be able to save up for a particular champion. They would prefer people spend a lot trying to get Quicksilver, then realize they are releasing a new Dr. Doom (Infamous Iron Man) and spend the same or more once you’ve already spent what you would have saved for him*.

This is just a example if you know a champion is coming down the line you might be less interested in spend on the current one.

Sorry somehow switch posts. My apologies.