**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

v36.2 QoL Updates - Coming Sept 6, 2022

Comments

• Noise72Noise72 Posts: 337 ★★★
    Thanks Zero! Always looking forward to these!
  • Mik81Mik81 Posts: 80
    Fantastic!!!! Really appreciate the work done here
  • Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 763 ★★★
    Nice!

With the items tab, having one more tab which is a "second copy" of any items that are overflowing would be very helpful.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    These changes look exciting! Great job!
  • nelsonroanelsonroa Posts: 16
    edited August 2022
    They make changes to everything except the mastry system. for when more points? freedom to place the points without following a pattern. and changes in cost after having unlocked them.
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★
    Oh my... 9,6 millions of units ?! Your inches are on fire with the arenas :D:D:D

Thanks for the batch of changes!

As already requested once, could we have:
    - the same filter for the crystals as for the objects? (e.g. champions, catalysts shards and full, AQ and AW)
    - the ability to exit/restart quicker from the EoP / SoP?
    - the ability to parameter your AW subscriptions for a season?
  • LtNuggetLtNugget Posts: 8
    edited August 2022
    For another QOL could you add a refresh for all the champs in arena, this would help so much making it easier to grind and reduce the time to get back into action. @Kabam Zero
  • Sensei_WooSensei_Woo Posts: 44
    These are all great features good job Kabam
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    These changes are very much appreciated! You're always one-upping these updates!
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Great job here!!!
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,346 ★★★★★
    Some really nice QoL changes, Zero

When did this one happen?

It wasn't long ago you had to spend gold on these...
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

When are we getting this QOL update?

I'll gladly take as a QOL 9 million units :)
  • Smeagz23Smeagz23 Posts: 98 ★★
    These are great, especially being able to view the nodes on pause screen. If you guys are looking for future qol improvements, please add the skip sp3 everywhere. There is no reason to not have it in every game mode. As long as everyone has access to it it’s fair. Especially in battle grounds if you use a champ that you want to use their sp3 or if you accidentally get to your sp3 its such a negative to not have it.
  • GardoshGardosh Posts: 77
    Love these!! Thank you!
  • SilvaJonasSilvaJonas Posts: 1
    In the arena, I could create a button to ask champions for help, 10 out of 10, because asking for help 1 out of 1 is very bad and very exhausting. Could review for these next updates.
  • Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 627 ★★★
    edited August 2022
    I really like the QOL updates... please keep them coming ;)

There are few thing I would like to see in the future, especially in AW:
    1. I know someone mentioned in the past that it will be nice to see the defender on the tile even after you beat him and you said it was a problem to display the right stat after nodes have been removed, but even just to know who the defender was is better than nothing... also if possible, it will be nice to see fights log on each tile once you click on it (at least for the 3 fights with the Attack Bonus). for example, clicking on tile 10:
    1. Doom vs Mojo > Loss
    2. Domino vs Mojo > Loss
    3. Magneto vs Mojo > Win

2. to be able to navigate between bg 1/2/3 attack screens after you already joined your BG, without exit to main screen, same way it works for defense screens.

3. to be able to see BG stats also for other BGs

4. when you click on tile and check the defender info, to display also Rank and Level.

As officer, I think it would help a lot to track after AW performance and make plans.

Thanks