**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Magneto HoX prefights for which Gauntlet fights?

altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,286 ★★★★
I am planning to bring Magneto House of X, mainly just to use his prefight ability on Spider-Ham and Korg.

Which fight would be best to use the 3rd prefight on (since I won't be using Mag HoX to gain charges)?
Domino (deal with limber) or Killmonger (so that KM doesn't gain power from a stun debuff).
I also was wondering if it would work against Spider-Gwen (wouldn't work while she is stun immune, but theoretically would counter One Eye Open when the stun immune is on cooldown)?

Comments

• DarkGuardianDarkGuardian Posts: 185 ★★
    One eyed open node says that 100% of the damage dealt to the defender while the defender is stunned is returned ro attacker. That means white magneto pre fight cannot by pass this.

One of the champs that counter one eyed open is colossus with parry heavy, becasue he removes the stun on the 1st hit of the heavy attack
  • Sasquatch
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

One eyed open node says that 100% of the damage dealt to the defender while the defender is stunned is returned ro attacker. That means white magneto pre fight cannot by pass this.

One of the champs that counter one eyed open is colossus with parry heavy, becasue he removes the stun on the 1st hit of the heavy attack

Actually passive stuns did ignore one eye open for the longest time until this latest update where it came in as a bug fix
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,286 ★★★★
    Etjama said:

Actually passive stuns did ignore one eye open for the longest time until this latest update where it came in as a bug fix

Ah okay. I've seen videos on the past where it worked on the node, so good to know it will no longer be an option.