**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

It's an August Double Whammy! "Galan Goes to the Battlerealm" AND "Legends Celebration"

1235»

Comments

• JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Aww this week we have lesser rewards
  • The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★
    Did we got the awakening gems 5 star as rewards on both legendary and epic difficulty?
    I didn't noticed one. Maybe i missed it. What about u guys?
  • Yeah i don't see it as well ?? Where are they kabam
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,893 ★★★★★

Did we got the awakening gems 5 star as rewards on both legendary and epic difficulty?
    I didn't noticed one. Maybe i missed it. What about u guys?

Next week on legendary
  • MackeyMackey Posts: 1,547 ★★★★★

No awakening gems in trade in store this year?

They've effectively neutered everyone's usage of awakening gems with the trade-in store last time. Then they don't even bring it back in a prime opportunity.
    They didn't do anything. There was a trade-in. That's about it. No one guaranteed it would come back, and no one certainly told people to sit on their Gems. That was a choice.
    Actually you're wrong there, Kabam did confirm that the store would return but did not state when that would be.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,793 ★★★★★

I did more than chuckle Wade, I full on laughed out loud.
  • Sensei_WooSensei_Woo Posts: 44
    Is the 5 star awakening gem in the side quest rewards for legendary a generic or a crystal? Because it says it's a gem but it's always been a crystal

Is the 5 star awakening gem in the side quest rewards for legendary a generic or a crystal? Because it says it's a gem but it's always been a crystal

The epic rewards specify crystal. So I would expect legendary to be a generic and the two levels to not have the same reward.
  • abhi7215abhi7215 Posts: 23
    Where is the trade in store
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    abhi7215 said:

Where is the trade in store

Legends tab in regular store.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    I explored all difficulties and didn't find any 5* gem in there ...is this a bug or what ?
    Rohit_316 said:

I explored all difficulties and didn't find any 5* gem in there ...is this a bug or what ?

Gems are in week 5

Rohit_316 said:

Gems are in week 5
    Oh gotcha . Thanks

Will all these rewards be in week 5 ?
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,756 ★★★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

Will all these rewards be in week 5 ?

No. That's all 5 weeks combined.
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,434 ★★★★
    edited August 2022
    Quick question: I understand there will be a 5* awakening gem in the “Galan goes to 2022” legendary quest (since it was shown as a reward but hasn’t appeared so far). Will it be a generic one, or a random class one?

Quick question: I understand there will be a 5* awakening gem in the “Galan goes to 2022” legendary quest (since it was shown as a reward but hasn’t appeared so far). Will it be a generic one, or a random class one?

Generic .