**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

v36.2 QoL Updates - Coming Sept 6, 2022

Comments

• Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★
    Love the extra division of the inventory into the 4 separate tabs and the nodes in pause menu. I've been wanting those for a while.

I don't know if this is being implemented as part of the additional inventory tab improvement, but if not, it would be great to be able to sort the overflow items and catalysts in a similar way so I don't have to scroll through all the items or different catalysts I am not interested in to see when I have specific ones coming up on expiration that I need to use from regular inventory to free up space to claim the overflow.

If we could get the reward overflow fixed so that claiming something partway down the list doesn't shunt us back to the top when we may have more things further down we also want to claim it would be nice. It is annoying to have to keep scrolling past the same things over and over just to keep claiming things further down.

As others have mentioned, the ability to sort through the crystals in either a way with more tabs like the new inventory or with a sort menu like the champ screen would be great. There are way too many different crystals, and different versions of some crystals too, to have to scroll through in the 1st crystal tab as well as them not even being organized so the similar ones are all grouped together.

Also, as someone else mentioned, the ability to just pop a single crystal when you have multiple instead of only 10 at a time or having to spin the single one would be great. I hate the waste of time with waiting for single catalyst crystals or hero crystals to finish spinning.
  • Tristan2301Tristan2301 Posts: 57
    any eop event?
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,806 ★★★★★

Hello and greetings, everyone. I’m here again to let you know about some QoL features coming into 36.2. I think there are some pretty neat ones here, so strap in, and let’s get into it.

Stash Count in Hero Consumable Popup

You can now view how many items you have in the stash in the hero consumable popup.

Book Select Tab

We’ve added a tab to switch between books more easily on the quest select screen. Should hopefully avoid having to go back and forth when trying to go to different books.

Filter Count Visualization

Ever want to quickly see how many champions you have at a specific rarity or rank? How about knowing exactly how much class ISO-8 you have in the stash? Well, now you can! We’ve added a little counter to all our sort panels to display how many items you are currently showing and how many total items there are. In the example below, I’m filtering for 6*s, and it is showing 69/676. This means 69 of my total 676 champions are 6*s.

Open 10 Button on Crystal Summary Page

We’ve made it a bit quicker to bulk open crystals by adding the Open 10 button on the summary page, so you no longer have to go back and forth between this screen and the crystal screen to press it again. We’ve also tweaked the logic on how we display the rewards so they should be sorted a bit more logically and have fewer cases where it shows incorrect values. We are actively looking into making this flow easier in a future release, but this is the first step.

Consolidated Inventory Screen

We’ve moved the Catalyst, Iso, and Inventory screens all into one screen for more straightforward navigation. This means there will no longer be the landing screen, and clicking inventory on the Top Bar will bring you to this screen. Each Screen will have its separate tab, the exception being the inventory screen which has been split up into 4 different categories. These categories are as follows:
    • Health & Energy: This will contain all your Potions, Revives and Energy Refills.
    • Stones & Gems: Contains all Sig Stones, Awakening Gems, and Rank-up Gems.
    • Boosts: This contains all Boosts, even arena boosts, although they are sorted to the bottom.
    • Other: Everything that is not included in the above three categories.

Buff Node Popup Available from Pause Menu and Fight Summary

Ever enter a fight and then remember you forgot to check the nodes? Or get to the end of a fight and wonder, “why was X happening?” Well, worry no more! In both the Pause Menu and the Fight Summary Screen, we’ve added the widget usually only shown in the prefight screen. Clicking on it will open the Buff Node Info Popup so you can always check the nodes.

And this is what it’ll look like in the Fight Summary Screen(for those that don’t know, this screen is enabled by ticking Enable Beta Features in your settings screen)

That’s all for now. As always, share your ideas for future QoL updates in the comments below. I’m always excited to hear from you.
    any eop after anger?
    Was it necessary to quote everything for a not thread related question? Hell some people ..
  • TrapKill66TrapKill66 Posts: 96
    Hi,

Excellent work, sir.

So, I would like to see the option to permanently lock in my weekly AQ selections.
    I always use the same set of options every week for each successive day, and it would be a huge timesaver for me to be able to lock them in.
    I use epic modifiers on Map 1 as an alliance of 1 + alts.

Gots to get that sweet Glory.

Thanks,
    TrapKill
    :)
  • EscornaboiEscornaboi Posts: 2,448 ★★★
    Dear @Kabam Zero, awesome QoL updates. Allow me to make two considerations? I think it would be helpful, especially for those with large inventories, to be able to enable a "filtering" option just like with champions. For example, filtering stones and gems by their rarity, in order to be able to more easily boost characters of 2, 4, 6*... It would be a good QoL update that would update the present one.

Another suggestion I make, taking advantage of the organization of the inventory, is regarding the items of old events, which are taking up space and sometimes making us waste time looking for certain objects. If those events aren't going to come back, shouldn't they be disabled outright? Or at least allow us to sell them for an amount of gold or other items... Thanks!!
  • Wow! GREAT UPDATE!
  • cinucaocinucao Posts: 1
    empresa fudida!
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    So like everyone miss how there is the number 69 in every post
  • Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,120 ★★★★
    Shaktiman said:

Arena help all champs.. cant you make a single button to ask help for all champs?? @Kabam Zero

THATS WHAT I'VE BEEN THINKING
  • Shaktiman said:

Arena help all champs.. cant you make a single button to ask help for all champs?? @Kabam Zero

THATS WHAT I'VE BEEN THINKING
    The amount of time wasted when waiting for the help button to load has got to be like 2 years.
  • PowerOfACandlePowerOfACandle Posts: 334 ★★★
    Donate me some of your units.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,107 ★★★★★
    Got to say I'm loving these new features esp the inventory item separation and the ability to see nodes in fight int he paused menu. Well done!
  • We need to be able to select the iso-8s collectively, and the selection should come with the drag style. Also please bring 60fps support on all devices now. 30fps is so boring!
  • I got a question about grandmaster gauntlet I went over path 1-2 awhile ago and re ran it tonight 100% and Ik if I’ve done it I shouldn’t get the rewards but the crates where there and I picked them up yet didn’t get the stuff in them so how does that work bc I picked them up and they where there again
  • RT1985RT1985 Posts: 1
    Could you implement the same thing with crystals also what you have done with inventory items segregation.
  • WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 778 ★★★
    So does it come out a 1 pm today?
  • HuskerCoolHuskerCool Posts: 35
    Hi @Kabam Zero,

Was this intentional for certain alliance related or incursions related revives to appear in the Other tab?

• SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,153 ★★★★★
    edited September 2022

Hi @Kabam Zero ,

Was this intentional for certain alliance related or incursions related revives to appear in the Other tab?

We just need to notify them, I'm sure they'll fix it.
    Not a big issue and I don't think it's intended.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    For some reason I still have the Galan and Quicksilver loading and logging in screen. I also haven't seen the QOL inventory things added. I'm deleting and reloading the game hoping it helps. Anyone else having this happen?
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

For some reason I still have the Galan and Quicksilver loading and logging in screen. I also haven't seen the QOL inventory things added. I'm deleting and reloading the game hoping it helps. Anyone else having this happen?

Good news it worked! Glad when the simplest fix is this simple!
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 628 ★★★
    As written by @HuskerCool, some revive items are stillin the tab Other. (Missing tag on those items?)

By looking at this point, could we have a sort on the Health and Energy? At the moment, there does not seem to be any clear sort.
    The idea is to group by domain (Quest, Alliance, AQ only, AW only, Incursions), after or before to separate Health versus Revive in this tab. And of course to keep the progressive way (level 1 then level 2 then level 3...).
  • L0TUS_MANTISL0TUS_MANTIS Posts: 220 ★★
    Custom arena sort and save feature plssss
  • Been trying all day to play eternity of pain and keep getting this particular error. Game is up to date with apple app downloads.
  • Badass84Badass84 Posts: 316 ★★★
    Typhoon said:

@Kabam Zero ,

On the crystal opening post-screen, we have two buttons:

- Upgrade champions on the left
    - Back to crystals on the right

Previous menu flow had us using the left button to return to crystals I believe. I have found myself about a dozen times ending up on the champion menu when I intended to return to the crystal menu now. Maybe it's just me but it seems weird to be clicking the right button now. Any chance to switch the placement of these buttons?

Yes, this is totally annoying. There is no need or benefit from changing the buttons. Hope that Kabam changes it back.
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★
    Can you please move the attack/health and health boosts up to the top of the inventory screen to be next to the attack boosts that are already there? These 3 boost types seem like they should always be grouped together.
  • No puedo ingresar a las misiones