**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Quicksilver Arena

udyedagainudyedagain Posts: 2,132 ★★★★★
Anyone know what the cutoff was because I put up 12m. I worked hard for those milestones!

Comments

• Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    Arena has become (always been?) a total joke.
  • Robbo9Robbo9 Posts: 51

330,000 points earned per round (220K base + 1.5x Arena Boost for all champs every round.

3 minutes per round, including team selection, recharging, and fighting.

That’s 47 hours of Arena grinding, or nearly 16 hours per day for three straight days, to hit 310,000,000 points, which is the rough cutoff for the last 6*.

Where do eating and drinking, bathroom breaks, and sleeping fit into the schedule? How about giving your fingers a rest from the constant usage?

No, nothing sketchy about that at all...

R4s can get ~400k per round with boosts. Knocks about 3 hours a day off your calculations but still very suspect.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    Raganator said:

Sure, you could be upset about cutoffs. But I take comfort in the perspective I've taken since 2019 (my last featured grind for Warlock). The cutoffs save me from myself. There is zero chance I would waste three days and thousands of units to get a new 6* champion. I'd rather go outside and do anything else.

this.
  • BAStrongBAStrong Posts: 66

330,000 points earned per round (220K base + 1.5x Arena Boost for all champs every round.

That’s 47 hours of Arena grinding, or nearly 16 hours per day for three straight days, to hit 310,000,000 points, which is the rough cutoff for the last 6*.

Where do eating and drinking, bathroom breaks, and sleeping fit into the schedule? How about giving your fingers a rest from the constant usage?

Just hire a merc, so you can do all those things.... Arena is a time waster. Rather delegate my time to just make more money
  • TheCaptain412TheCaptain412 Posts: 337 ★★★
    Robbo9 said:

R4s can get ~400k per round with boosts. Knocks about 3 hours a day off your calculations but still very suspect.
    Seeing as I have only one r3 and a few r2s, I was not aware of the points scaling like that. Appreciate the insight.

Even peeling off 4 hours off my calculation is still 14 hours per day, which is doable but insane.

Yeah bro but do you really grind any arena? The pros wear special under garments to eliminate any bathroom breaks.

I’ve been known to dabble in Arena on occasion, when the mood strikes me.

• SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,152 ★★★★★
    I went all in.

Got my 25 units from arena wins.

I’ve been known to dabble in Arena on occasion, when the mood strikes me.

I'm guessing you're in a terrible alliance where your dumb alliance mates never hit the help button and therefore you can't get refreshed as quickly to grind a full 68-70 hours.
    Honestly, I have been on the lookout for a new alliance. The guy who heads ours up is a bit of an idiot, but the officers are OK except for one guy, who’s really awesome.

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Not true for all though. I personally know 2-3 of the top 10 and they’re legit arena grinders. They’re just willing to spend a lot of time in arena for a champ they want.
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★

Not an actual problem if you divide this in 3-4 people though

Honestly, I have been on the lookout for a new alliance. The guy who heads ours up is a bit of an idiot, but the officers are OK except for one guy, who’s really awesome.

I'm in an alliance of nothing but arena grinders. We grind arena and run map 1 and that's it. We hit the help button and try for every new six star.

You want in @TheCaptain412?
    I’d consider it if you have someone in the alliance who could be considered an “MCOC expert”.

I’m shooting for TB by end of the year and really need someone who could respond to questions about counters and nodes almost immediately if I post a question.

• Boss_Starling_217_Boss_Starling_217_ Posts: 204 ★★
    Raganator said:

Sure, you could be upset about cutoffs. But I take comfort in the perspective I've taken since 2019 (my last featured grind for Warlock). The cutoffs save me from myself. There is zero chance I would waste three days and thousands of units to get a new 6* champion. I'd rather go outside and do anything else.

I agree with you. Arena is genuinely such a joke.
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    Further proof that they NEED to do something about this plaguing issue
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Something need to be done, but the other issue is the arena points earned from champion rank. The more ranked your champions is then the more points the champions will generate. R4 is slowly opening up and it won’t be far till r5 will start to opening up.