**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How’s your crystal luck?

2»

Comments

• DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    edited August 2022
    Bad
    DrZola said:

I’m in old champ land. While Gauntlet nexus did give me a YJ dupe, I’ve pulled the likes of Groot, Havok, OGBP, OFCM, Modok, Sentinel, VtD, AV, GG, Mephisto, WS and KK over the past month and a half. Some ok, but none what I’ve been hunting.

Dr. Zola

Update: Still definitely not CEO confirmed…

…added this gem of a champ to the Ronin dupe I pulled yesterday (sure, sure, the rework will be gobsmackingly amazing):

Add to that the incredible luck of pulling a 6* from the Tech daily I got today to top off a T5c…

…which turned out to be another dupe of my 6* Psycho-Man.

It’s true that you get fewer and fewer useful or exciting pulls the longer you play. But there is a point you move from feeling resigned into being outright demoralized.

Dr. Zola
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    Atrocious
    Same here, my bad luck has continued. I just duped my OG capt America.
  • BlôdletterBlôdletter Posts: 444 ★★★
    Good
    It's complicated. If I am talking about 6*, I often find myself pulling quite bad champs in large streaks, but then I open 3 BGT's out of 5 crystals. I had very long drought few months back, but I completed act 7, and with help of few more nexuses, got to open 8 nexus crystals, where only one bad thing was Annihillus. All other champions were insane.
    This is the norm for me. I think I have more luck than average player here, a bit.

But I think I am really, really lucky with arena crystals. I open 5 10k crystals one by one, and I very often get about 225 units that way.