**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New back to school crystals bugged?

Hey usually these type of deals cost 7 CAD but now cost 14 CAD. Is this correct or is it a mistake?

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Yeah seems a bit crazy
  • Agreed. Must be an error!!!!!!

If not, it's the last set I buy!

still buying though aye lol
  • CaptainZexalCaptainZexal Posts: 18
    edited August 2022

Agreed. Must be an error!!!!!!

If not, it's the last set I buy!

still buying though aye lol

Well I'm not! Meant to say it's not one I'm buying from now on 🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • FuskieFuskie Posts: 108
    When I went to buy the "Back to School Cavalier Nexus Bundle Pack" for the $9.99 USD which is double the normal price it said I was buying a "Back to School Mythic Pack" so I don't know?
    edited August 2022
    I don't know if these are right or not?

• BTT28BTT28 Posts: 5
    I buy these deals every time they come to the store as I love the value and opening the crystals is fun so I obviously saw the regular 2 cav nexus crystals and assumed $5 USD. I bought 2 before even realizing that they are in fact $10 USD a piece. I hope this is a bug but if it is not, it’s a highly predatory action by kabam to make an offer like this. Here’s to hoping it was just a mistake.
  • Username8123Username8123 Posts: 13
    Can someone from Kabaam please confirm if this is a mistake or the correct new price of these crystals? A lot of people are going to buy these out of habit and be pretty pissed when they realize they paid twice what they thought they were. Thank you.
  • Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★
    @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike you guys care to explain the double the price on these?
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Also weird to me it says back to school mythic pack as if it was a new crystal option. I bought before looking at the price, which is my fault
  • Vis_101Vis_101 Posts: 28
    Feels like an error. You can buy this 3 times for £27 and get x6 nexus crystals, but the bundle is £26 and you only get x5 cavalier crystals.
  • BTT28BTT28 Posts: 5
    Etm34 said:

Also weird to me it says back to school mythic pack as if it was a new crystal option. I bought before looking at the price, which is my fault

I did the same thing but the issue is that while neither of us looked at the price, kabam still randomly changed the price on something we believed to have a set price that hasn’t differed from what we remember when it suddenly doubled with no warning. The fault is on both ends.

• Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★

Luckily I saw before I bought it… if that is the new pricing point you can count me out of the last thing besides the daily deals that I still bought.

The daily deals I also won’t buy anymore since they have not updated for me after becoming paragon. Still only thronebreaker stamps available…

@dump_monkey they are still thornebreaker stamps. However you can use em to purchase the paragon thing with 7
  • RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★
    definitely not cool that this wasn't announced as an intended change if its actually intended.
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 848 ★★★★
    Seems like Kabam aren’t immune to global inflation 😂
  • Hopper13131Hopper13131 Posts: 65
    I'm skeptical of the drop rates. Nexus cavs have 3% 6*, 16% 5*
    I opened 6 and saw no 5* or 6*s
    (There's a 2% chance for 18 rolls to miss on a 19% chance for a 5*/6*)

Either I'm unlucky, or the drop rates are wrong.
  • DocWestDocWest Posts: 66
    Yea, that’s a huge price difference from what these normally are. If it’s double what we usually pay from now on, I’m never getting them. I’m skipping this batch for sure. Glad I saw the price before I purchased them
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★

I bought without realizing they went up to $10

If you haven't opened them yet, you can send a ticket and ask for a refund.
  • Mpd1Mpd1 Posts: 95
    I used to buy these crystals, not any more. Sneaky move to inflate the price. I’m glad I noticed.
  • Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 694 ★★★
    I did it instinctively before I realized the price increase. Last time I buy these. In the immortal words of George W. Bush: “… fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.”