**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Incursions [revived to applaud a community member]

__SF____SF__ Posts: 286 ★★
edited October 2022 in General Discussion
With paragon introduced recently… why is the incursion store so old and not updated?? Grinding as hard and the same to get 5*s??? The 6* shard are still the same….. add 6* crystals here (perhaps a nexus that has 5…6. Champs only)and increase ur 6* shards as rewards please. Otherwise, just give lots more of incursions artifacts and add rank up material in the store. Your thoughts ?
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• __SF____SF__ Posts: 286 ★★
    The question is … are the changes coming or going to happen ?
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 933 ★★★
    K00shMaan said:

Literally one of the most outdated rewards systems in the game. even the game mode itself is outdated. We were supposed to have rotating seasons with different bosses other than Ultrons and Kabam has been completely silent on the game mode since that was initially introduced.

agreed, they should do a complete rework on that, new characters, new nodes, new hacks, new boss and ofc new rewards

i wouldnt mind a solo play as well, sucks to depend on someone else sometimes
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    SuelGames said:

K00shMaan said:

Literally one of the most outdated rewards systems in the game. even the game mode itself is outdated. We were supposed to have rotating seasons with different bosses other than Ultrons and Kabam has been completely silent on the game mode since that was initially introduced.

agreed, they should do a complete rework on that, new characters, new nodes, new hacks, new boss and ofc new rewards

Literally even just letting me continue as 1 person against the content after my partner quits would be a nice improvement. Having the Boss Linked Node up is not a death sentence.
  • __SF____SF__ Posts: 286 ★★
    Hey Jax,

Thanks for the response and appreciate the heads up. I’ve been a believer of incursions and I’ve never stop playing them. I hope the rewards and new changes are spicy. 🌶
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey everyone!

We should have more information about some changes/additions to incursions in the coming weeks! I've said this before in other threads, but I incursions is one of my favourite game modes, but I definitely see the struggles some people have in picking them up. I, personally, am excited to see it get some TLC!

I never stopped playing Incursions weekly since its birth even though you guys abandoned it like a sick baby. 🥺

Seriously, I’m pumped!
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey everyone!

We should have more information about some changes/additions to incursions in the coming weeks! I've said this before in other threads, but I incursions is one of my favourite game modes, but I definitely see the struggles some people have in picking them up. I, personally, am excited to see it get some TLC!

Some struggle?? Jax , the rewards are as outdated as anything . Each zone gives 125 6* shards ...change it to 10 times ..1250 6* shards from each zone + more gold . This would make it worth spending time on and not be a burden .
  • ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    Any chance we could remove the limit of 125K shards?
    Brushing aside that I hit it the other day, did not know about it and lost some. There are already limits to the crystals / items you can buy in one period, is limiting the amount of shards necessary?
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Good to hear that incursions will be getting some love. Just like AW and AQ, incursions should get a quarterly tune up to keep it relevant to the current in game economy.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

I've said it before, i would say it again. Remove all those power sting hacks. Every time i Do a run, it's always them

Try them with Moleman, Nick, Claire Voyant or other high bleeders. I was having section 8, zone 10+ fights over in 3 combos when opponent throws a special.
  • MackeyMackey Posts: 1,544 ★★★★★

I've said it before, i would say it again. Remove all those power sting hacks. Every time i Do a run, it's always them

What's so bad about them? They make spiderham super fun to use, he's usually in my team for a sector 8 run for that reason. But as someone else said, try using champs with bleed in their kit, it makes the fights even quicker
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Horseman Wolverine is another great option

Maybe not the bleed/sting hack but theirs another one that’s useless and should be gone.
  • Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 762 ★★★
    Looking forward to Sector 9 and a major rewards overhaul.

Also... like 2 years ago there was an event tat if you went 10/15/20 rooms deep, you could get some 6 star sig stones back when those were nearly impossible to get.

Something like that coming back is long overdue.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,623 ★★★★★
    Would be nice to choose from all the hacks available instead of RNG.
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★

Would be nice to choose from all the hacks available instead of RNG.

RNG seems to be a core mechanic of the game mode though. All the fights are random, all the nodes are random. Makes sense that the hacks are random as well.
    2 things prevent me from playing this mode more often:

1 - Finding a good partner and avaiable at the same time as u

2 - The amount of time it takes without the ability to pause (yea i know u can literally pause but u gotta comunicate that to your partner and hope he can hop in another time, which sucks)

Would be better if it was solo play, so we could progress gradually through 4 days, instead of wasting 60-90 minutes to do it in 1 go
  • KILL4NOTHINGKILL4NOTHING Posts: 1
    edited September 2022
    Do solo mode please. The hard thing about this mode is to find a partner who can follow the gameplay to reach room 10. Finding players in the global is difficult and friends are not always available.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Any news on this? Looking forward to seeing this become a fun game mode again
  • MrFullStopMrFullStop Posts: 148 ★★
    Kabam Jax said:

SuelGames said:

K00shMaan said:

I just wanted to go back and recognize @SuelGames for semi-predicting most changes to incursions, a month and a half ago, on August 30th.

I wish I could say we just fulfilled this request, but the ball was definitely already rolling on this one. Either way: well done!

(forgive the necro, I think it's worth it)
    but the nodes/hack are exactly the same,
    90% of hacks and mods are useless.
    no shuffle option
    difficulty scaling for s7 and s8 needs adjustment now that there is 6*

any plan to update those as well?
  • MorningstarIsBaeMorningstarIsBae Posts: 126 ★★

Kabam Jax said:

SuelGames said:

K00shMaan said:

I just wanted to go back and recognize @SuelGames for semi-predicting most changes to incursions, a month and a half ago, on August 30th.

I wish I could say we just fulfilled this request, but the ball was definitely already rolling on this one. Either way: well done!

no shuffle option

Just depends on who you bring. Im glad they didn't swap out the hacks as there are so many fun combinations in there for different teams of champs
  • DiplodocusDiplodocus Posts: 234 ★★★

no shuffle option

Hacks sure are older but not at all useless.
  • MrFullStopMrFullStop Posts: 148 ★★
    50% of hacks are related to power sting (with 3 or 4 champions in the game out of +200 that utilize that), 30% degeneration, 10% armor and 10% useful hacks
    and for boss modules, only two or three are good, the rest are either niche, or champ-specific.
    Kabam Jax said:

SuelGames said:

K00shMaan said:

lol that was awesome! The rewards are much better, new enemies.. nodes seems the same, but hey, we have SOLO MODE finally, so i see this as an ABSOLUTE WIN!

Great move Kabam! Any hopes for the same rework for AQ mode? lol