**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Make a team with maximum utility from your roster

The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★
And state the utility of the whole team.

This team for me. Note( including quake kitty and ghost is illegal they will counter almost everything lol)

Specialty : all team members are of different class.

UTILITIES

1. Stun immune champs 3 - herc, iceman(when armor is there) and nick lmd
2. Autoblock counter- 2 herc (from buff), nick unblockable
3. Miss counter - 3, herc(from a buff), nick from tactcal charges and ht from 10 temp
4. Evade counter- 2 ( nick from charges and iceman cold snap)
5. Nodes where lots of debuffs are beneficial use ht, nick bwcv
6. Nodes which needs lota of buff- herc
7. Regen counter- ht
8. Power control- bwcv and sp3 tanking by iceman

9. Immunities: 2 triple immune champs iceman and bwcv, and besides that ht has coldsnap frostbite immunity.
10. Nodes that give u lots of debuff- can be handled by nick
11. Nodes that gives defender lots of buff- can be handled by bwcv
12. Nodes that punish debuffs- use special heavy champions like herc, passives like nova flame, iceman frostbite etc
13. Need a taste of regen besides all of this? Use bwcv on bleed curse phase
14. For unstoppable counter use buff immunity of bwcv sp2.
15.Special features-
Havok counter - iceman
Bwcv and ht has a synergy that puts slow on inc immune champs so ht will be great against annhilus too.

Can you think of a team with more packed utility and damge than this team?(excluding quake ghost and kitty)

What this team will fail to counter? I know a lot but well no team can counter everything.

Comments

• Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★

This is a good topic, and really should be discussed more for the benefit of newer players. There's so much talk about specific champs, is X better than Y. For huge rosters it's a fair approach to argue Quicksilver vs Spidey99 all day long. But for developing players / rosters it's not about a single top champ - it's about what problems you can solve with your 'starting 5'.

This pic is from my FTP mini, and I've been having a blast building out this team that's gotten me through 7.1 so far. ISO is painfully short on new and/or FTP accounts, so each rankup (and even level up) must make the team better. My team is missing a few things, but not much. I have other top tier champs sitting unleveled at r1, and they will stay there until I need a specific utility.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★
    Mags, Torch, Nimrod, Kingpin and BWCV. All rank 3 or 4.
  • TripleBTripleB Posts: 245 ★★
    OP that team is amazing. 3/5 I have at r3 or above as 6*. HT I have at r2 which will go to r3 eventually and I don't have a 6* Iceman.
    Iceman is the only member I would consider replacing as his role is covered by others, maybe Nimrod for prowess control or Warlock for armor breaks, both could deal with healing if the opponent can't have their regeneration rate modified and they both replace Iceman as the Havok counter!
  • Duaugen666Duaugen666 Posts: 20

Here's mine. Clears any content IMO
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★

1. Immunities - Bleed, Poison, Incinerate, Coldsnap, Frostbite, Shock, Armor Break, Disorient, Stun
    2. Power Control with Doom, Void & Warlock
    3. DOT effects with Apoc, Fury, Void, Warlock, Doom
    4. Defensive AAR with Apoc & Fury
    5. Offensive AAR with Warlock
    6. Regen control with Warlock & Void
    7. Evade counter with Fury, Apoc & Void
    8. Miss counter with Fury
    9. Debuff purification with Fury
    10. Armor buff with Warlock
    11. Armor Breaks with Warlock
    12. Access to Prowess with Apoc
    13. Buff control with Doom
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    edited August 2022

Xbones used for AAR and slays any hero in 3 seconds flat (if he was duped he could also purify debuffs but alas 6* AGs are impossible to come by)

Dr doom for nullify, shock immunity, stagger, and power control, can complete 90% of fights on his own with the doom lock

Warlock, heal block, power drain, offensive AAR, triple immune (coldsnap, bleed and poison) armour break, bleed and shock inflicting, utility monster.

super skrull (hate all you want) autoblock and miss counter, buffs galore immune to shock and incinerate (i think that’s 5 immunities between him and warlock) additionally provides all the F4 synergies to…

human torch for incinerate and coldsnap immunity, and shuts down any energy damaging champion or mystic. can also counter debuff immunity with his nova flame.

i was thinking about replacing human torch with either omega sentinel or nick fury. both good options however i feel nick fury relies heavily on his bleed debuffs where’s HT doesn’t need to debuff the opponent. he also has no immunities only a purify and none of his synergy partners are on the team. omega sentinel is a good choice as well. only that warlock is on the team so much of what she does he can do better. if we were going for a gauntlet-like thread it would be OS, however pure utility (ignoring damage/sustainability) has to be warlock.

edit: Xbones could be replaced by archangel, but i thought for utilities sake archangel doesn’t have immunities either yet needs to be able to both poison and bleed the opponent to get his AAR off. Xbones only needs them to be a hero (which i know not all champs are) however even if the opponent isn’t a hero he can sustain 100% AAR for the fight.
  • HamoBlamo51HamoBlamo51 Posts: 276 ★★
    5/65 sig 100+ Warlock, Shang-Chi and CGR with 2/35 BWCV and Omega Sentinel
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    6* r3 domino 5* r5 domijno 4* r5 domino 3* r4 domino 2* r3 domino what more do you need