**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

ANNOUNCING EVENT QUEST: HOTEL M.O.D.O.K

Comments

• TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    I was expecting some GMCs from this difficulty but still love the rewards nonetheless
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Why every thread has to be turn around to the $&?$ T1A. Can you please be grateful to kabam. This month they deserve props. Allyou do is whine. Complain.......
    xNig wrote: »
    Why every thread has to be turn around to the $&?$ T1A. Can you please be grateful to kabam. This month they deserve props. Allyou do is whine. Complain.......

Just impatient people who can’t manage their resources properly and want every single champ they get upgraded without thinking.
    DoctorJ wrote: »

Just impatient people who can’t manage their resources properly and want every single champ they get upgraded without thinking.

This. The constant complaining about lack of t1a because folk cant rank their 5* spidergwen and collosus to r3 is becoming annoying.

This is great! Honestly, there are already plenty of T1a for summoners to rank up their more useful 5* champs. If they want to go ahead and rank up their 20 5* champs all to R3, then they have to bear the grind of having to get 200 T1 alphas. This grind is pretty much as painful as trying to rank all your 3* to max (T3cc) or all your 4* to R4 (T4Bs), but if you really want to completely expand your roster like that, you really need to know it is going to take lots of dedication and time to do so.

Not to mention, there is no need to R2 or R3 all your 5* champs. It really isn't a necessity unless you absolutely want to be a completionist. Ranking up more 5* to R2 or R3 simply means more arena points in a shorter amount of time, so instead of spending 2 days to get 4m in the featured arena, you maybe only need to spend a day. Nonetheless, it just serves that one incentive, not very appealing imo. I'd rather focus on ranking my best 5* to R3 and R4, given that it serves a better purpose like getting you through end-game content while also giving you more points in arena.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    DoctorJ wrote: »

This. The constant complaining about lack of t1a because folk cant rank their 5* spidergwen and collosus to r3 is becoming annoying.

I don’t understand what’s their rush tbh.

I believe it's somewhat the result of learning the difference in CR with 6*s, however if that's the case, it's really not that significant when it boils down to Damage. We saw that with the Boss Rush.

Honestly I didn’t feel any difference when fighting opponents of higher CR. Is there supposed to be one? Lol

Yes. There is one variation compared to the previous increase. R4 5* is equal to an R1 6*. Rather than a 4* R5 equaling a 6* R1. Completely makes sense, but some saw that as making 4*s obsolete, when it's only a small difference.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Didn’t feel any difference. Could parry and hit them as per normal. Even if I missed, with the previous 12.0 experience, it’s easy to recover from.
  • FAL7ENFAL7EN Posts: 297
    Didn’t feel any difference. Could parry and hit them as per normal. Even if I missed, with the previous 12.0 experience, it’s easy to recover from.
    The difference becomes facing them against user masteries and adrenaline

Do you plan after now to make every monthly event with uncollected difficulty or it happens only this time?

From now on, as per the announcement.
  • LokiiLokii Posts: 2
    What’s a generic catalyst?
  • LokiiLokii Posts: 2
    Lokii wrote: »
    What’s a generic catalyst?

Wasn’t sure if they meant basic or something new lol
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Nabz034 wrote: »
    I don't get the part of the ''Including a new exclusive “Unchallenged” title, only available during the first release of the new difficulty.''

Does that means the tittle will only be obtainable for the first week or what?

They are saying it's only available for this very first Uncollected Map.

Oh I see that means once I do it the next event won't have it right?

No, it won’t be there next event at all. Doesn’t matter if you do this one or not. If you do it you get the tittle, if you don’t do it this month, you won’t get it and won’t have a future chance to get it.
    Please remove all 5* shards from all levels of event quest rewards and replace with 4 t1 alphas for all the cry babies

They wouldn't logically include T1As with that level of content either way, not in my opinion.
  • Quick question, if i want to do a legend run, can do the uncollected level first and then go back to heroic and master, or the timer will start with uncollected? @kabanMike

• GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Please remove all 5* shards from all levels of event quest rewards and replace with 4 t1 alphas for all the cry babies

They wouldn't logically include T1As with that level of content either way, not in my opinion.

Why not? I know you don’t believe there is an alpha shortage, so I won’t bring that up, but can we take a moment and talk about the increase in t4b and t4c’s over the last few months?

Because they where barely anywhere for a long time. I had to work my ass of to get some shards and now we get fully formed catalysts just by logging in. AQ rewards have been redone in a way that makes the t4b and t4c more available, act 5 has them, special events have been a lot more frequent and now there is a new monthly increase.

And then I didn’t even mention the 5* shards yet. I’m getting them faster then I make milk (remember, 4 month old son, so I make lots of milk. He takes away a lot of my playing time and still I accumilate 5* champs way faster then when I was pregnant). Now we get even more shards. If you’re stocked up on gold, which I know not everybody is, but a lot are, then the only thing that keeps people from ranking anything is t4a. And with act 5 giving gold and the soon to return gold quest, people that lack it right now will be good soon.

And don’t even start about glory, it replaced, didn’t increase or decrease, it replaced the alpha and revives/heals. However glory did not replace map 3 crystals as you keep claiming, map 5 crystals replaced map 3 crystals, making once again the t4b and t4c more available, but not the t4a.

The people doing the uncollected difficulty are the same people that are currently bothered by these unbalanced rewards. The 5* champs need a high amount of ta1 but still everything else keeps increasing (5* shards, t4b, t4c, t2a, t5b, gold) but the t1a haven’t increased in ages.

So please tell me how, in your opinion, rewarding players that need t1a with t1a would be illogical. Is it just because the content will be hard and should thus not reward easy to get basic material? Because that would make a lot of sense if the t1a had made a similair progression as the t4b and t4c’s, but the alpha’s didn’t.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Pawelpwg wrote: »
    Quick question, if i want to do a legend run, can do the uncollected level first and then go back to heroic and master, or the timer will start with uncollected? @kabanMike

Legend starts when you enter heroic just like always. Uncollected level has nothing to do with it
  • Pry22Pry22 Posts: 136
    Its_RohaN wrote: »
    Is this permanent for everymonth or just for this month ??? @kabammike

It says available in the monthly Event Quests going forward.
  • hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
    For completing and mastering all of the Uncollected quests, you earn:
    4020x 4-Star Crystal Shards

That's arbitrary. Why not 4000?
  • D_142D_142 Posts: 9
    ppfffftttt.... need better rewards....
    not that impressed!
  • So is Modok going to be available in Marvel Contest Of Champion because we seen him a couple time in some of the update but I can't wait for taskmaster
  • ScholiaScholia Posts: 116
    If you havent completed 5.2 yet, but do so during the uncollected period, will it become available?
  • Shamlyn27Shamlyn27 Posts: 15
    Would love to see heroic and master rewards buffed. But cant see it happening sadly. A guy can dream lol
  • Not bad Kabam, not bad
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    Any news on the PI of champs for uncollected difficulty
  • Pawelpwg wrote: »
    Quick question, if i want to do a legend run, can do the uncollected level first and then go back to heroic and master, or the timer will start with uncollected? @kabanMike

Legend starts when you enter heroic just like always. Uncollected level has nothing to do with it

I prefer to ask to be sure, not the first one as it works as intended;) they are releasing this for the first time, so bugs more than welcome
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious are you able to let us know the PI ranges for uncollected difficulty?
  • Will we need to finish heroic and master to unlock uncollected quest ? Or only master ?

• RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious are you able to let us know the PI ranges for uncollected difficulty?

Unlikely they will release it now, since the event quest is going to come in about 24 hours from this time of the comment.

Don't worry, I know you're excited, I've seen your posts. I'm also excited, pretty anxious to try this out too. :P
  • DaveDaDude wrote: »
    Do you have to be Uncollected prior to Dec 6 or if at any time during the event you become Uncollected does the new difficulty become available?

It's unlocked as soon as you become Uncollected, whenever that happens to be.