**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cavalier Nexus Making me Angry Pack is back at $4.99 US for 2 Nexus Crystals

LBN1LBN1 Posts: 186 ★★
After the debacle or hiccup of the 2 Back to School Crystals doubling in price to $9.99 US, am glad to see this pack is back to the normal price of $4.99 for 2 Cav Nexus Crystals. Thank you Kabam. Some bit of order has been restored in the battlerealm... Please keep these at a max of $4.99 for 2 Cav Nexus Crystals!!!

Comments

• Options
    LBN1LBN1 Posts: 186 ★★
    Lol, that's kinda missing the point. These Cav Nexus crystals change champs and change names every few weeks, all year long. Yesterday's crystals doubled the price, for the first time ever. For the same drop rate. $4.99 for a likely 3 or 4 star, and small chance at a 5 or 6 star, is somewhat worth a gamble. $9.99 for a likely 3 star or 4 star, and the same small chance at a 5 or 6 star = easy hard pass. I'm glad they went back to $4.99... hope it stays that way.
  • Options
    SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 494 ★★★
    The way they have managed everything this year has helped me decide to switch to FTP.

Best. Decision. Ever.
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Everything is a conspiracy theory....
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 ★★★★★
    LBN1 said:

Lol, that's kinda missing the point. These Cav Nexus crystals change champs and change names every few weeks, all year long. Yesterday's crystals doubled the price, for the first time ever. For the same drop rate. $4.99 for a likely 3 or 4 star, and small chance at a 5 or 6 star, is somewhat worth a gamble. $9.99 for a likely 3 star or 4 star, and the same small chance at a 5 or 6 star = easy hard pass. I'm glad they went back to $4.99... hope it stays that way.

All the ones you're referring to are tied into Disney+ series like today's. Yesterday's was not and had a champ pool with some of the most desired champs in the game.

Against I don't know why it was different but these aren't the same types of crystals. All the Disney+ bundles have been $4.99.