**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

No access to Scorpion for Side event

kenadroidkenadroid Posts: 426 ★★★
Hi,

I wasn't able to login to the calendar early this month and was wondering how to get scorpion for the side quest?

I haven't been lucky with the side quest cavs to get him sadly.

Comments

• kenadroidkenadroid Posts: 426 ★★★
    _Sham_ said:

kenadroid said:

Hi,

I wasn't able to login to the calendar early this month and was wondering how to get scorpion for the side quest?

Man you have like 11 days of buffer. You telling us you didn't logged in for 11 days and now want to do SQ lol
    I was in a hospital early this month
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    kenadroid said:

_Sham_ said:

kenadroid said:

Hi,

Man you have like 11 days of buffer. You telling us you didn't logged in for 11 days and now want to do SQ lol
    I was in a hospital early this month
    I guess I have a game addiction issue, I had surgery and was in hospital for a week earlier this year, still managed to at least log in daily.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,628 ★★★★★
    Ahh, thats rough. Well, other than the calendar, opening the gatekeeper crystals is your best bet, so if you haven't already, explore all the lower difficulties of all of the sidequests and maybe you'll get lucky.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    He’s in both featureds if you have the shards. RNG tho