**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Units mysteriously missing

DMnstrDMnstr Posts: 14
edited September 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Earlier this evening I had 3100+ units in my account. I was grinding the arena and took some breaks. When I checked my account I only had 1796 units left. I did not spend units on any purchase. Has anyone else experienced the same or similar problem???
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    Similar but not similar

My champs went missing.
    I was trying to find a 4 star Kamala in my roster today to show it to my brother, and to my surprise she wasn't even there. I had her Sig 40 or 60 i think. This was about today.

When Ultron was buffed, i lost a 5 star version of him, seriously one of the worst things that could happen in a game like this. When he had that HB bug

Then i lost og BP 4 star, dotn remember how

• VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Yea, I got 3,900 units then after opening a Cav Crystal it dropped to 3,600! Utterly Bizzare!
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Correct me if I’m wrong, but units are supposed to increase when grinding arena, no? :#

• DMnstr said:

Earlier this evening I had 3100+ units in my account. I was grinding the arena and took some breaks. When I checked my account I only had 1796 units left. I did not spend units on any purchase. Has anyone else experienced the same or similar problem???

How many times did you click “Find New Match”, thinking that is what you do to go from match to match for a streak ? Or because just wasn’t paying attention to what buttons you were pressing.

Which to @Addyos , is how you can lose units grinding arena. (and technically you don’t “gain” them during the grind, it is only afterwards when opening BC crystals).
  • Hey @DMnstr, we don't have direct access to in-game accounts here in the Forums. We're unable to review account activity or address concerns like this. I recommend reaching out to our Support Team for assistance. You can contact them by clicking HERE.
This discussion has been closed.