**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Announcing: M.O.D.O.K.'s Lab

Comments

• This Update is super incredible but can I ask why is modok looks so old
  • Im actually still confuse why the heck we can't go back to the Modok Lab quest when end the quest
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    Sounds lame... it's gonna get old quick

Yep... with over a million combinations that can be had, it's gonna get lame quick isn't it?

🙄
  • Looking forward to it
  • Swe_wolfis wrote: »
    Jevan wrote: »
    I'm a little bit confused
    Does the timer reset every 8 hours even if you don't play or when you play does the 8 hour timer star

It's on a set schedule, so it'll reset every 8 hours, even if you don't play.

And that is based on 10AM sever time right? So even if patch is delayed on a platform the timer is running?

Yes
  • Kaban tiene q regalar premios y acer sorpresa cuando llega diciembre
  • Kabam DK wrote: »
    So what Buffs can there be?

Like we said, over 150, but here’s the general structure of how many Buffs you might see on each difficulty:

Medium HP and Attack Boost Pool
    - Has Champion Boosts from 10%-50%

Hard HP and Attack Boost Pool
    - Has Champion Boosts from 50%-100%

Expert HP and Attack Boost Pool
    - Has Champion Boosts from 100%-200%

General Buff Pool
    Has most Buffs available in the game, with some exceptions such as:
    - Buffs that only work on one specific Character (such as War Machine’s “Second Line” Buff or Groot’s “The Last Stick”)
    - Incredibly high HP or Attack Buffs (nothing above 200%)
    - Degeneration (3.3% per second and 1.67% per second)
    - Act 5 Chapter 4 Buffs

There are Buffs that we know you want to know are in the Pool, so feel free to ask questions below, but these Buffs ARE in the Pool:
    - Caltrops
    - Safeguard
    - Slashed Tires
    - Thorns (Physical and Direct Damage)
    - Degeneration (0.55% - 1.11%)
    - Starburst
    - Other Act 5 Buffs (Life Transfer, etc.)
    - This Pool also contains a chance to roll a “Failed Experiment” Buff, which has no effect.

Here is how Buffs are applied on a per-difficulty basis, on each fight:

Easy
    - 1 General Pool Buff

Medium
    - 1 Medium HP/Attack Pool Buff
    - 1 General Pool Buff

Hard
    - 1 Hard HP/Attack Pool Buff
    - 3 General Pool Buffs

Expert
    - 1 Special 3 Activated (Permanent)
    - 1 Expert HP/Attack Pool Buff
    - 4 General Pool Buffs

The permanent WARNING! Buff will look like this in-game:

fpb7cn5tzvt5.png

Alright so if I get to a fight that has Stun Immunity, Degeneration, Thorns, and Regeneration, what am I supposed to do?

Use your Randomizer! If a fight has a Buff or Buffs you really don’t want to deal with, you can use your Randomizer to re-roll the Buffs. There’s no guarantee you’ll get anything better, just different. Here’s how it looks when you re-roll using the Randomizer:

aapk804gh0j8.gif

If you’re short on Randomizers, here’s where you can get more:

- 12x in a welcome message on December 6th, when M.O.D.O.K.’s Lab goes live.
    - 12x per day in the Game Store for 2500 Gold each.
    - 1x in each Final Boss fight of each difficulty of M.O.D.O.K.'s Lab (12x per day, maximum)

So there’s no energy for this? What’s the catch?

Correct, it costs 0 energy per step to play M.O.D.O.K.’s Lab, however as we mentioned at the start of this post, you will only be able to enter each difficulty once every 8 hours. IF YOU ENTER A QUEST AND QUIT OUT, YOU WILL LOSE ALL WITHHELD ITEMS AND YOUR ENTRY WILL NOT BE REFUNDED. This means if you enter, decide you want to play something else, and quit, you’ll have to wait until your entries reset (every 8 hours) to enter again.

Here’s what Entry Limits look like in-game:

7mff4pzhkmtr.png

You’ll receive a popup warning you about losing your entry if you attempt to quit the quest:

dj10b0ait3mu.png

Once you use your entry, you’ll see the number on the quest go down, and if it’s at 0 remaining entries you will see a small icon letting you know to wait for your entries to reset to play again:

aorf0f38n0y4.png

tubtiacsthov.png

REWARDS

Below is a list of what you can expect as a rewards for each completion of M.O.D.O.K.’s Lab. Keep in mind that since this is 1 path, completion will also equal exploration. Also keep in mind this is per instance, meaning the below rewards can be earned a maximum of 3 times a day for the duration of the event.

14xtsgg3ykkh.png

New glitch please look.when a game is retrieved due to connection time out or crash,when u start the game again it is in auto play although the green ai button is not turned on.please someone see this and reply
  • Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    New glitch please look.when a game is retrieved due to connection time out or crash,when u start the game again it is in auto play although the green ai button is not turned on.please someone see this and reply

And this is only happening in this event that is starting tomorrow? Or you know, either post in the correct part of the forum or bother to read the change log where is says this will be fixed tomorrow?
  • When will the update be released in aus
  • Ad2020Ad2020 Posts: 12
    cool
  • Can u give example if the rewards
  • Sorry I meant can u give example of the rewards
  • Hort4Hort4 Posts: 494 ★★★
    They are listed directly above.
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    Sounds lame... it's gonna get old quick

Yep great rewards including 5* sig stones 3x a day. Totally lame.
  • Hort4Hort4 Posts: 494 ★★★
    600 five star shards a day x 30 days = 18,000 five star shards. LAME
  • nicoroman777nicoroman777 Posts: 24
    edited December 2017
    Hey Kabam DK, is there a reason for the autoplay not working in M.O.D.O.K's Lab?

And also, we need the button to go to the next difficulty level, otherwise we are losing a bunch of time.
  • BassanioBassanio Posts: 162
    How many times we can try to finished this quest in 8 hours???

• edited December 2017
    Hey Kabam DK, is there a reason for the autoplay not working in M.O.D.O.K's Lab?

And also, we need the button to go to the next difficulty level, otherwise we are losing a bunch of time.

Hey there, so this was my bad. I failed to mention in the original post that Auto-Fight is intentionally NOT enabled in M.O.D.O.K.'s Lab. The main reason is that we want to see how PLAYERS handle the random Buffs, not how the AI does.

I've updated the original post to clearly call this out.

As for the "next difficulty" thing, because of limited entries, we're unable to do that right now.
  • wookehwookeh Posts: 147 ★★
    Where can we purchase the dice? I'm not finding them.

Btw really fun event. I'm loving it.
  • Cma1323Cma1323 Posts: 68
    Is autofight suppose to be enabled in MODOK lab quests? I logged in to do it and it isn't.

Thanks, cma1323
  • wookeh wrote: »

Hey @wookeh, you can purchase 12 per day from the "Featured Item" Tab of the Store.
  • wookehwookeh Posts: 147 ★★
    Kabam DK wrote: »
    wookeh wrote: »

Hey @wookeh, you can purchase 12 per day from the "Featured Item" Tab of the Store.

I tried that when I ran out.

hu96e8uw6a6g.jpg
  • BassanioBassanio Posts: 162
    I finished 2 difficulties, but It shows nothing be done when I look back the menu.....Is it a bug?i6reqxai5c0e.jpeg
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Hort4 wrote: »

Whatever. It's a few fights. It's not hard and it uses no energy. Don't do it if you don't like it (or can't do it).
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    Haha 18000 shards is lame? Just played first round, good fun, great challenge, whoops didn't claim the rerolls before I entered and first fight had spectre and thorns, almost lost 2 champs, thought it was gonna be real tough, but finished with 3 champs on about 30% word of warning big thorns damage and big block damage, but hey it's 5 fights and if you catch the thorns without a nullifyer maybe worth a reroll
  • FPC3FPC3 Posts: 144 ★★
    Just curious, why isn't the Degeneration debuff I'm getting hit with in the MODOK Lab triggering Willpower?
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    Hort4 wrote: »

Whatever. It's a few fights. It's not hard and it uses no energy. Don't do it if you don't like it (or can't do it).

I know right! Cost no energy and he is whinging about nearly getting 2 5*s

@Hort4 just don't play it, simple.
  • I cant fight...
This discussion has been closed.