**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 8.1 rewards expectations (place your thougth)

GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
edited September 2022 in General Discussion
I thought it would be fun to see what people are expecting from the 8.1 rewards. For me it is mostly a way to see what people think would be a good progression from act 7 to act 8 in terms of rewards. Personally I feel the path and lower champer rewards will be more focussed on getting more r3 champs. Just like act 7 was for r2 champs. That is why t2a is shifting away and t5cc becomes more available. Below are the rewards I think would be a good progression, that will help both none paragon players, but are still high enough for end game players.

Completion:
2x 25% t5cc selector
1x 2-3 rank up gem (class)
20 generic sig stones
20k 6* shards
20% t3a
20% t6b
2m gold

Exploration:
4x 25% t5cc selector
2x 2-3 rank up gem (generic)
30 generic sig stones
2x 6* nexus
50% t3a
50% t6b
14500 t6cc selector
3m gold

Path rewards:
1: 300k gold
2: 90 units
3: 3x t2a
4: 3x t5b
5: 4k 6* shards
6: 50% random t5cc

Please share your (semi) serious thoughts on what you feel would be expected rewards.

Comments

• GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    edited September 2022
    Eddited the t6cc in for exploration because that was already revealed.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Fire_3 said:

I think you have overrated the rewards a bit, you must take in consideration this is the first chapter so they won’t scaled up from 7.4. I expect 1.5x a r4, so basically 150% of t6b and t3a. Hope they are generous with 6* sigs, maybe one 6* awaking gem crystal or gem itself for exploration.

And you're saying he overrated the rewards ?
  • Lemon_Man44Lemon_Man44 Posts: 234 ★★★
    My predictions bases off previous chapters:
    Completion:
    20k 6 star shards
    2x 25% t5cc selector
    20x 6 star sig crystals
    1x generic 1 to 2 6 star gem
    2mil gold
    25% t6b
    25% t3a

Exploration:
    2x 6 star nexus
    4x 25% t5cc selector
    40x generic 6 star sigs
    1x 2 to 3 6 star Crystal
    3 mil gold
    1x t6b
    1x t3a
    1x 25% t6cc selector

Path rewards (per quest):
    2x 45 units
    2x 150k gold
    2x 67.5k t5b
    2x 36k t2a
    2x 54k t2a
    2x 2k 6 star shards

Path rewards (total from chapter):
    540 units
    1.8mil gold
    18 t5b
    30 t2a
    24k 6 star shards
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

Considering they are giving a full t6b and t3a to TBs and 2 t6b and t3a each to Paragon in EOP , i think 8.1 exploration should give 1 full t6b and t3a . Completion should give atleast 30% of those .

It's freakin Act 8 we're gonna be in. Difficulty will scale and so should the rewards.

Act 8 is still essay to deal with
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

Gamer said:

Rohit_316 said:

Considering they are giving a full t6b and t3a to TBs and 2 t6b and t3a each to Paragon in EOP , i think 8.1 exploration should give 1 full t6b and t3a . Completion should give atleast 30% of those .

It's freakin Act 8 we're gonna be in. Difficulty will scale and so should the rewards.

Act 8 is still essay to deal with
    Oh looks like you already did it . Share your thoughts
    The betas yes so a lot can change
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    With the number of champs in the 6 star basic pool, we need need at least dual class crystal selectors if not class selectors. If that's an issue, make special 5 champ nexus for story content. I am haunted by my act 7 100% rewards, completing story content should feel rewarding.
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,737 ★★★★★
    8.1 exploration I expect:

15k 6* shards
    1/3 t6b
    1/3 t3a

and other lower random materials.
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    honestly, I think for 100% act 8.1 there will be class nexus(s).
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    If only someone had posted a post about this super recently and shown all the precious act rewards, then had a discussion over that…. That would be useful.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

It won't

If only someone had posted a post about this super recently and shown all the precious act rewards, then had a discussion over that…. That would be useful.

That would indeed have been very useful. You know what would have been even more useful. If that post had popped up when I searched the term 8.1 rewards with the search function a couple minutes before I posted this. (to my surprise). But it didn`t at that time. So I made this. Your post was a better read thou.
    On a side node. The point of our posts is a little different. Yours is about an educated guess what the rewards will be. Mine is more about what people would THINK would be good rewards for the next chapter.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,673 ★★★★★

That would indeed have been very useful. You know what would have been even more useful. If that post had popped up when I searched the term 8.1 rewards with the search function a couple minutes before I posted this. (to my surprise). But it didn`t at that time. So I made this. Your post was a better read thou.
    On a side node. The point of our posts is a little different. Yours is about an educated guess what the rewards will be. Mine is more about what people would THINK would be good rewards for the next chapter.
    Thats.....the same thing though. Thinking and an educated guess are literally the same thing.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Thats.....the same thing though. Thinking and an educated guess are literally the same thing.
    What people think would be good rewards could be different to what people think it’s likely to be.

I might think a good reward is a 6* awakening gem, in all likelihood I may not think it’s going to be that. They’re not literally the same thing
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,673 ★★★★★

Buttehrs said:

What people think would be good rewards could be different to what people think it’s likely to be.

I might think a good reward is a 6* awakening gem, in all likelihood I may not think it’s going to be that. They’re not literally the same thing
    Except that they are. You taking a guess at what they are and what you think are good rewards still don't matter until kabam tells us what they really are. It's still all guessing until that point.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

Except that they are. You taking a guess at what they are and what you think are good rewards still don't matter until kabam tells us what they really are. It's still all guessing until that point.
    Naw
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,025 ★★★★★
    I know it must be somewhere, but I cat find it. Do we know when 8.1 is dropping about?

I know it must be somewhere, but I cat find it. Do we know when 8.1 is dropping about?

14th of september
  • Chazz34Chazz34 Posts: 22
    i hope we receive more than 1 of each catalyst for r4 an act will be more important tha the monthly events, i think Eop similar rewards will be fair but maybe less because its the fist chapter, r4 catalist its the important thing but i hope we will receive a 6* awakening cristal, for me seems fair due the loyalty store and rewards should be focused on paragon or nearly paragon