**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

War Sick and Tired is BUGGED!!!

pseudosanepseudosane Posts: 3,808 Guardian
edited September 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
So this war the sick and tired attacker tactic has been incredibly bugged.

I have 2 instances in the video below, where havok fails to put healblock despite having 3 debuffs on the opponent.
1) ihulk at about 20%
2) terrax when he gets to 40ish percent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOLg1wAP11k

Ive also had teammates complain to me that their debuffs werent healblocking. here is an instance.
Using Knull (sick and tired) vs safeguard King Groot

This rolling the dice whether the tactic will work or not is so unfair, especially with such a roadblocking defender tactic.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax Can you please send this to the team and have this fixed asap. This nonsense is costing us bonuses and items.
I have also watched various instances (in this war alone) across various aliances of the attacker tactic bugging out. This does NOT reflect a free and fair environment for higher alliance war.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Passed this on to the rest of the team to take a look at.
  • Passed this on to the rest of the team to take a look at.

thank you. Please keep us posted.
  • Definitely keep us posted this is the second kind of post in the last two wars peeps, it gets hard to be focused or motivated with this
  • https://youtu.be/DRKNZ2vzURM

this is from another thread, the defensive tactic seems bugged too
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Jax

very weird interactions.

• Today from a chat Havok as the attacker again
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★

Passed this on to the rest of the team to take a look at.

This is a big deal. Havok for the most part doesn’t behave as sick and tired. Any chance we could get this right for the last week of the season?
  • https://youtu.be/DRKNZ2vzURM

very weird interactions.

What is the problem here? CAIW is not part of sick and tired, but yes it should show a debuff.

BTW we stopped using Havok in wars becuase it is very bugged
  • MackeyMackey Posts: 1,547 ★★★★★
    I can't say I've noticed it not applying to the defender but whenever I use apoc or soidey99 in war with sick n tired I end getting a heal block on me when they have 3 debuffs
  • ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★
    Mackey said:

I can't say I've noticed it not applying to the defender but whenever I use apoc or soidey99 in war with sick n tired I end getting a heal block on me when they have 3 debuffs

This right here with apoc. Not every fight but occasionally apoc gets heal blocked as well
  • InsaneSkullInsaneSkull Posts: 313 ★★
    I experienced same with CGR
  • Distal_lessDistal_less Posts: 17
    edited September 2022

https://youtu.be/DRKNZ2vzURM

very weird interactions.

What is the problem here? CAIW is not part of sick and tired, but yes it should show a debuff.

BTW we stopped using Havok in wars becuase it is very bugged

This is my video. The surfer is on node 20 on a t2 AW map.

I went in knowing petrify would do nothing. I knew heavies would trigger a conduit debuff, but capIW's sp1 would not (-100% DAAR). When I heavied while masochism was on cooldown, I figured the masochism debuff would be removed, similar to what happens when king groot is knocked down when he has a fury. What I didn't expect is that conduit debuff to be replaced with an invisible, permanent conduit debuff that I couldn't wait out, see or outdamage. Cost me a death, but we won handily in the end.

Clearly a bug in the long list of bugs associated with conduit.

And in classic kabam fashion, our alliance used the bugged aspect of this interaction, placed surfer on node 20 in all bgs, collected ~8 deaths across them all and won the next war.

Tagging @RichTheMan since he wasn't completely aware of the issue when reporting on it on Sept 5th's MCN, but I appreciate the spotlight put on it. Also tagging @Kabam Zibiit because this is a different but nonetheless annoying bug.
  • @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax

Sick and tired has been bugged all season with Havok and CMM. IS the team working on this? With best options already banned, this can be made nastier easily if tactics arent working.
  • @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax i have plenty of videos even in offseason showing this isnt working. Is this a priority for the team?
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,414 ★★★★★
    Looks like fixing war bugs isn't at the top of the list. Why fix when players will have to spend to get through?
  • This is a real shame. Second season starting with the tactic still bugged. Bravo.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike you said you wanted it posted in the bug forum, here you go, thread has been up for more than a month now
  • @Kabam Miike you said you wanted it posted in the bug forum, here you go, thread has been up for more than a month now

You posted about Conduit. Is this what you meant?

@Kabam Miike you said you wanted it posted in the bug forum, here you go, thread has been up for more than a month now

You posted about Conduit. Is this what you meant?
    yes, my apologies, should've clarified. in my head it's just "conduit" and "the conduit offensive tactic." the main thing is the issue with havok where he's not able to place heal block when he has 3+ debuffs
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,414 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike still can't see it on the app unless I'm not using it correctly. And after over a month of asking, I really think that the defense tactics should be scrapped if they're going to be bugged or the attacker tactics are not going to work properly.
    Now that we’re getting this for another season, any update or chance this gets fixed? No word on it, and nothing is on the bug board. Pretty disappointing going from one bugged tactic to another