**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

WHO ARE YOU HOPING TO GET FROM THE $1 CRYSTAL?

FilmScorpionFilmScorpion Posts: 130
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
If you are planning to buy the 4* crystal, for one dollar, with the 12 top-voted champions in it... who are you hoping for? Check your choice, and then post too! I can only include ten options in the poll. If you want Medusa, Kingpin, or Gwenpool... check that choice, and then post to say which one.

WHO ARE YOU HOPING TO GET FROM THE $1 CRYSTAL? 297 votes

Archangel
11%
RiegelShrimkinsshingbabNoob_2yrsIndrick781bhuv9191CaptainnishantStefffSlux83Spity68Steverogers329Rednick69ThatsausageAdamdrt2006Monkey17288wookehPrimmer79Delta_14CoolGuy_McFlyFarinos 33 votes
Iceman
14%
ScnarfAlfa_PigeonHaji_Saabhumzah217CapWW2FrostyDeadbyrd9Fireballs5Chris_L_HJets44XillymanTonyStarkJackie2CokesSmirkyhJmoneysteckMaximumCrashCallmelaFleurJonrdz1Bullfighter77Isman1998 43 votes
Ghost Rider
5%
Renegade_DoggyVossler77HQ101CrowegBuckeyeKPNarcuulItempasNexus_UY_Scuti_ASDF_Mr_mc_person34DTMelodicMetalZeSpecterEviscerator2021TheMarauder53Vulkan 15 votes
Mephisto
16%
DNA3000GroundedWisdomVoluntarisStara99NevvBYarah_DahiledkatrylBitterSteelA_Noob_Is1Erza_ScarletTheSickmasterTheLazyKingThe_Greatest_Onevg2782FaustPublic_MenaceAxeCopFireNikoBravoNguyenDauSIlverProfessor 48 votes
Spiderman Enhanced
30%
Madman_marvinShadTheManRotmgmoddyVdh2008GKainehurricantWhododo872danielmathcradlemanSirnoobsupermanMKZLeNoirFaineantDarkestDestroyerMr_PlatypusSMiller80AjavedWilljackson16stakShynight00Freakyd 91 votes
Starlord
3%
Ground_Round1ICRUSHYOUDEADmum_m2SCHNOOTSomeoneElseSac123_BUZZdog3000dr_neoMosephusHashirama1509AoChiNoSarantis 11 votes
Hulk
2%
ChadhoganFilmScorpionsuperman62512Crowsnd00101Ausdogg 6 votes
Quake
2%
SkyR4GEGrimmbearvinniegainzStrhharayzzBrandonraps 7 votes
Hyperion
8%
Titan_A97MarzGrooveIts_RohaNPropaganda83DarkZenTthunder2058cyp82Rich_RyderGruftyPrash1stMasterTroller42Orthodox86DarkArrow07BM670AshburnHulkSmaaashhJust2310ZeuDesNanimal79CurtleTurtle 26 votes
Medusa, Kingpin, or Gwenpool
5%
RagamugginGunnerCableAnonymousBadroseDrOctavius2_2AgentOfSHIELDC4HunterSpeeds80Richardxr123TheSchwartzDandeli0nsHammerbro_64SkymastrCupidkhonshuGirthReddawg55 17 votes

Comments

• Hulk
    I chose Hulk. Why? I have Ghost Rider awakened. I have Archangel unawakened. I have a 4* generic awakening gem with Archangel's name on it. I have Hulk unawakened. If I can awaken my Hulk with this crystal, then I awaken Archangel with the gem. If I get any other hero from the crystal, then I awaken Archangel with the gem. So no matter what, I awaken Archangel on 12/10.

Why don't I hope for Archangel, so I can save the gem? Because I don't have any other 4*s that are completely worthy of the gem. And I REALLY want my Hulk to be awakened also. If the crystal gives me Archangel... that's awesome... but then I would have to decide whether or not to use the gem on Hulk. I wouldn't necessarily regret doing that... but I would rather not.
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Mephisto
    Chose the obvious Mephisto because it would be a sweet synergy addition to defense team in AW.
    Otherwise, it woud be Medusa op Kingpin. The rest I have.
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Have Iceman, AA, Spark, and Hyperion all awakened. So anybody else would be fine. Have a skill awakening gem tucked away, so Gwenpool would be more than welcome.
  • Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 ★★
    Spiderman Enhanced
    I wouldn’t mind any of them other than quake and Archangel don’t need them
  • Eviscerator2021Eviscerator2021 Posts: 128
    edited December 2017
    Ghost Rider
    I voted Ghost Rider because I've wanted him since I first started because I love his character and I'm always getting teased by his 4* in the PHC's but Hulk is right next to him because I have no 4* SC Champions out of the 16 I currently have and want at least one of every class (I have the Cosmic Curse right now as every other 4* I get is Cosmic).

That being said I'll take any of them gladly except Mephisto. I suck with my 3* of him and to me he feels awkward to play.
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    edited December 2017
    Spiderman Enhanced
    Damage output, synergies, all his cool utilities and who doesn't want to watch spidey jump all over the screen?
  • Mephisto
    I hope for Spark, hyperion or mephisto.. cuz i dont have them..
    I bet i get one of the others cuz well its Kabam Luck i have
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Mephisto
    I'd take a Sparky as well, but I don't care. It'll roll where it rolls.
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Spiderman Enhanced
    Nanimal79 wrote: »
    The only 2 I have duped are Hulk and AA, so I promise you I'm getting one of those two.

This is pretty much how it will go down. Seems "random" means you always get what you DON'T need. Lol.
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Hyperion
    Mephisto, gr dupe, iceman dupe, kingpin, hype, medusa dupe, spark dupe all welcome to me.
  • LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    Iceman
    II would also be fine with Mephisto
  • Starlord
    So i voted for Star lord because i think he is an awesome champ that will help me get through some quests... I got a gem waiting to awaken him... I wouldnt mind getting sparky , awakening my AA or Hyperion.... Anybody knows when those crystals will become available??? Thanks
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Iceman
    Iceman dupe is what I want the most followed by mephisto, Medusa, and kingpin since I do t have those 3. I don’t want any other champ because I have the rest dupes already
  • Riise81Riise81 Posts: 32
    Spiderman Enhanced
    I'm begging you kabam please not quake or star lord
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Archangel
    AA, GR, or quake for me. Just want the sig levels. I don't want to awaken and level a new champ. Most others on the list I have duped but dont care about sig, or dont have and dont want to rank
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Archangel
    AA is the only god tier 4* I don't have. I wouldn't be upset with sparky or mephisto though
  • JeepettiJeepetti Posts: 79
    Hyperion
    Hyperion just because I need a good cosmic champ for once
  • SkySky Posts: 38
    Quake
    Quake because 4* are the past and she is already sig 99. I'll take the 550 5* shards thank you.
  • Medusa, Kingpin, or Gwenpool
    Magik was the true #1 mystic
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Spiderman Enhanced
    Have a tech gem and 26 levels waiting for sparky. I need that spider!
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Starlord
    I would be very happy with Star Lord, Stark Enhanced, AA, or Mephisto.

I would be just happy with Gwen pool to dupe her.

I would be pissed if I got any other champ, because I either have them, or don't want them.

I'd quit if i got Kingpin
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    Spiderman Enhanced
    I won't be disappointed, no matter which it is, because it's just a dollar. I could probaly put maybe Spark or Medusa to the best use the fastest. I was really wanting Doctor Voodoo to be one of the mystic options -- now that is a character I could have used. My Mystic is weakest because I actually don't enjoy using SW and DS is a shell of what he used to be
  • Mephisto
    Mephisto, Sparky, Medusa, or Kingpin. They are the only ones I currently don't have.
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Ghost Rider
    Ghostie, just have so many more of the others duped and ranked. Ally mate has a 550 Mephisto for defense. Second best option would be to dupe my Hulk so I can spend these science t4cc that just keep stacking up.