**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Are you guys buying this deal ?

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

It's back again with same price 🀦

Are you guys buying this deal ? 246 votes

Buying
1%
0casual0SearmenisSirGamesBond 3 votes
Not stoned enough
98%
Crine60MasterSmokeCrys23BigPoppaCBONESnakeEyes69DrZolaLeNoirFaineantWorld EaterRaganatorDanielRandAddyosFrostyCarnage313mmmbanyaszuffyKDoggg2017TristanAjisdopeFireatwillEmil_Limson 243 votes
Β«1

Comments

• SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,139 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Not stoned enough
    Cosmic tech for 2k and I'd have got it
  • Fire_3Fire_3 Posts: 129 β˜…
    Not stoned enough
    If this was nexus, I would still be debating.
  • Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 460 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Not stoned enough
    I just know that I'll get garbage, so it's a hard pass for me. I've got the units, but I'll keep saving for Black Friday which is approaching fairly quickly.
  • InspectorDREDInspectorDRED Posts: 54 β˜…
    Absolutely not.
  • Knullvoid235Knullvoid235 Posts: 158 β˜…
    Not stoned enough
    First time I've seen this kind of poll where no one said they'll buy lmao πŸ’€
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    SandeepS said:

Cosmic tech for 2k and I'd have got it

1k is my bet ...

I just know that I'll get garbage, so it's a hard pass for me. I've got the units, but I'll keep saving for Black Friday which is approaching fairly quickly.

That's my thoughts as well . And also with my recent luck where last 10 6* have been trash , i don't wanna gamble more .
  • ConnectConnect Posts: 197 β˜…
    You’re not understanding they send out silly offers so when they do an average offer you think it’s so great, once in a lifetime offer so go all out.
  • SquammoSquammo Posts: 397 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Not stoned enough
    For that amount of units you can get a LOT of rank up materials in the store. Much better investment.
  • WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 778 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Not stoned enough
    I only got 134 units and for me its 3.5k so i aint getting it
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Not stoned enough
    Will wait for CM deals
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Fire_3 said:

If this was nexus, I would still be debating.

It's literally a Nexus.
  • TheCaptain412TheCaptain412 Posts: 337 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited September 2022
    Not stoned enough
    The chance to get a Nexus consisting of Beast/Blue Cyke/OG Hulk exists, so there’s no way in Hell I would risk that many units on a crapshoot.

For 3500 units, Kabam needs to give the purchaser a list of every 6* in the game (except MAYBE the rare ones) and let them pick one, plus give all the additional materials.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

The chance to get a Nexus consisting of Beast/Blue Cyke/OG Hulk exists, so there’s no way in Hell I would risk that many units on a crapshoot.

For 3500 units, Kabam needs to give the purchaser a list of every 6* in the game (except MAYBE the rare ones) and let them pick one, plus give all the additional materials.

Lol that’s a terrible idea of value. I’m not saying this is a super great deal, but a full game champion selector for 3.5k units, and the rank up materials, is not a sustainable offer to have. Well, maybe once, but I still think that’s far too cheap.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Not stoned enough
    I’m not buying even if it’s i get to choose a champ from three champs out of each of the two classes.

Dr. Zola
    edited September 2022

First time I've seen this kind of poll where no one said they'll buy lmao πŸ’€

1 person voted Yes just to avoid clean sweep πŸ’€
  • Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,120 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Not stoned enough
    I wish I just had enough units
  • 30ish30ish Posts: 177 β˜…β˜…
    Not stoned enough
    It’s pricey, if it was around 1500 units might pull a trigger due to 1-2 rank up gem
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Not stoned enough
    Nope.

The dopamine hit has long gone. I'd rather wait for bad champs that cost me nothing than purchase one.
  • ThiartcThiartc Posts: 257 β˜…β˜…
    Not stoned enough
    i always buy these and has units to spare, but this deal just didnt get me hyped

one thing i would love to know, but will never is, how many people did actually buy this, i think atleast 50% of the people here who said they didnt, did, but they dont want to be "that" guy
  • ANGRYEAGLE88ANGRYEAGLE88 Posts: 53 β˜…
    Not stoned enough
    I have 3531 units. No thanks. Was saving for gifting event. I know the gifting event has changed. So I’ll keep saving for whatever it turns out to be.
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Not stoned enough
    I love whenever this deal comes and someone creates a poll asking if you are going to buy an the community unanimously says no.

Curious how long it will take until they either lower the value of this HORRID deal, or they finally give in an let there be dual class crystals. I am sure that would be much easier to add than the so called wish crystals that have been promised again and again....and again:)