**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What are you more excited for?

RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★

What are you more excited for? 164 votes

62%
DrZolaLeNoirFaineantzuffyLeediman39Mqc19CropDusterDragonMCOCThunderstruck77DogfoodLidCrazyjack719BrokenyuwRepto23KerneasRickGrimes_King73NEXTON10or_StrongCap366Gogeta91199Chazz34 103 votes
Battlegrounds
37%
MagicBentonWorld EatermmmbanyasKDoggg2017TheVyrusTerrameoreanVergeman78Kennadofrodo2377SceptilemaniacWorknprogressJediTrix5HeattblasttRakeYoungRockyshockyspiderbites0196silentagPikoluBeewee 61 votes

Comments

• RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    Battlegrounds
    I love the mode, plus I’m super excited for friendly matches finally coming
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Any new story content gets me pumped
  • Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,120 ★★★★
    Battlegrounds
    Reason bc I'm nowhere near 8.1 lol and bc I can finally fight my freinds
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Battlegrounds
    Battlegrounds will last longer than a few weeks
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    The Antman buff
  • Badass84Badass84 Posts: 316 ★★★
    If Battlegrounds would be not a Cheater-Gamemode and wouldn't cost that much energy, maybe I would be interested a little bit.
    But when it will be the same as in the betas I am truly more exited about the next monthly event than bg.
  • Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★
    I’m excited for the game finally being fixed late 2026
  • WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 778 ★★★
    Battlegrounds
    Imma say battle grounds because I just beat 6.1 so 8.1 is so far away and I cannot wait to fight my friends
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    edited September 2022
    Battlegrounds
    Will claim rewards after completing/exploring act 8.1 and that's it but battlegrounds will give rewards every week. Basically game mode that we could play all the time and with our friends.
  • priyan1901priyan1901 Posts: 10
    There should be an option for both :smiley:

• Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Love new story content. Battlegrounds is fine, but to get high in the ranks takes a massive amount of time that I just don’t have to spare.
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Battlegrounds
    Not close to 8.1, Very excited for battlegrounds
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Battlegrounds
    Story content is basically just log in rewards these days. I like the influx of materials but the content itself, outside chapter bosses which have been a lot of fun, is about as interesting as Cav EQ.
  • AxewAxew Posts: 622 ★★★★
    I can’t wait for the new Black Widow boss, she looks dope
  • Battlegrounds
    I'll have 8.1 beaten within the week and explored probably within the month, so I'm more excited about bgs since it isn't something I explore once and am done with it.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    My answer is really Both.
  • MackeyMackey Posts: 1,531 ★★★★★
    Both!
  • Neither
  • TrenzaloreTrenzalore Posts: 182 ★★★
    Seriously wish they would just ditch the battlegrounds idea. Seems like they are focusing on it too much when other things could be improved.
  • FathersunFathersun Posts: 6
    Most excited for them to fix all the bugs in this game. At this point it feels like playing with an animal carcass the amount of them just hanging out undisturbed