**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

DDHK After The Fix...!!!

Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
edited September 2022 in General Discussion
https://youtu.be/JqPDjsngw0I

Comment Your thoughts

Comments

• TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,748 ★★★★★
    dead
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★
    LOL
  • Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
    Rookiie said:

Yeah Kabam need to ‘rebalance’ him imho

Yup 🥲🥲
  • WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 778 ★★★
    I tried to use him but for me he was not anything special
  • ChobblyChobbly Posts: 832 ★★★★
    I’ve been hunting the 6* for the last twelve months, prioritising crystals to give me the best chance of pulling him. I’ve even tried some of the annual Cavalier Crystals but that didn’t end well. As of today, I’ve given up. If I pull him, great, but he’ll still only be a synergy partner for KP.

He has some niche uses and is a great Miss counter. But the damage output is lacklustre and the base Regen rate is too low (and I’ve done the math). Unless these change, DDHK will be keeping the bench warm for me.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,762 ★★★★★
    Chobbly said:

I’ve been hunting the 6* for the last twelve months, prioritising crystals to give me the best chance of pulling him. I’ve even tried some of the annual Cavalier Crystals but that didn’t end well. As of today, I’ve given up. If I pull him, great, but he’ll still only be a synergy partner for KP.

He has some niche uses and is a great Miss counter. But the damage output is lacklustre and the base Regen rate is too low (and I’ve done the math). Unless these change, DDHK will be keeping the bench warm for me.

Yeah he has niche uses but his sig which is an expensive investment has never been reliable due to the number of bugs and lack of testing on Kabam’s part.

RDT or rebalance. Nothing less.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Get in line @Rookiie

I’m still waiting for replacement with the correct rates for my free Legends Wong Cav :D

Dr. Zola
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    Rookiie said:

Y’all need to get your team to look at this champion again @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax.

Doesn’t have to be today, or tomorrow, or this year, but you guys need to help us put him into the rebalancing bucket.

and i know you mentioned this "fix" was already implemented however since the update, i've definitely started to crit less on SP2. i went a whole fight against WS without one crit on SP2
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,762 ★★★★★
    Rookiie said:

Chobbly said:

Yeah he has niche uses but his sig which is an expensive investment has never been reliable due to the number of bugs and lack of testing on Kabam’s part.

RDT or rebalance. Nothing less.

I’m hoping the disagrees are for RDTs!
    In which case, I will disagree with myself too!