**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Are you still suffering from dropped inputs?

RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,745 ★★★★★
edited September 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
Today, I faced 6.4.2 Black Bolt with Doctor Doom in what should have been a fairly straightforward fight.

The Parry command failed to register approximately 7 times, and Black Bolt safely and successfully KO’ed me in what was a farce of a fight.

Are you still suffering from dropped inputs? 220 votes

Yes
91%
Crine60bdawg923SiliyoDrZolaBitterSteelWorld EatermostlyharmlessnSpity68SaiyanCarnage313NikkoJKKnoxvilleMongoPawnKDoggg2017banthony504Speeds80deadheatBENJI830AjisdopeFireatwill 202 votes
No
8%
danielmathGrandOldKaiTotal_Domin01Syndicatedmikeimp123Grootman1294Reaper2823RockyshockyIvarTheBonelessAmazing_Demon05GuyGardnerNimorPochitoRocketWaffleSean_WhoGiuliameijNoise72MorningstarIsBae 18 votes
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    No
    Not necessarily dropped inputs, but I do get sporadic lag.
  • ThomildoThomildo Posts: 441 ★★★
    Yes
    New input system on.
    And it’s random, but if i start the app and find timing is off it usually gets better after a reboot.
    iOS 15.6.1
    iPhone 13
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,745 ★★★★★
    Yes

Can you let us know if you have the Beta Input system turned on, and how long you had been playing the game since you had last restarted it? Not just having it run in the background, but a hard restart?

Hey there @Kabam Miike !
    Yes, I do have the Beta Input system turned on. I had the game running approximately 2 hours since I last hard restarted it.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,745 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Rookiie said:

Can you let us know if you have the Beta Input system turned on, and how long you had been playing the game since you had last restarted it? Not just having it run in the background, but a hard restart?

Hey there @Kabam Miike !
    Yes, I do have the Beta Input system turned on. I had the game running approximately 2 hours since I last hard restarted it.

Happened again vs 6.4.3 Dormammu! Only twice this time but I still got KO’ed!
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,541 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I have “New Input System - Beta”enabled and “Beta system opt-in”enabled—should both be enabled or does it matter?

Dr. Zola
  • I have input issues where I am holding block and I block then1st hit and then take a 4 hit combo to the face at least 1c every fight.
  • MorningstarIsBaeMorningstarIsBae Posts: 126 ★★
    No
    I dont have any parry/dex issues but sometimes my champ will just hold heavy randomly and once it done i cant throw another heavy for the rest of the fight and other times my champ will automatically always block. Can be frustrating specially if it happens in war with a heavy reliant champion
  • TigerphilTigerphil Posts: 18
    edited September 2022
    Yes
    iPhone 13 pro max
    Latest iOS version
    Beta both on and off. It is currently on. Restarts are done prior to any competitive content. I have had multiple dropped inputs and block issues. Dash back will register as a heavy. Lots of similar issues to other posters.
  • MorningstarIsBaeMorningstarIsBae Posts: 126 ★★
    No
    Dave7099 said:

I dont have any parry/dex issues but sometimes my champ will just hold heavy randomly and once it done i cant throw another heavy for the rest of the fight and other times my champ will automatically always block. Can be frustrating specially if it happens in war with a heavy reliant champion

Wouldn't that be input issues?
    I guess lol. I read dropped inputs as parry dex fail i dunno. But yeah count me as a yes then
  • YashvermaYashverma Posts: 6
    Yes
    Yes beta input is on. Still droped input.
  • IRONHIDE_1IRONHIDE_1 Posts: 35
    Yes
    Doesn't matter for me if I have beta turned on or off, still have dropped inputs sporadically, doesn't happen all the time though, I can go through 1 week of AQ and not have a single issue then the next week I'm using resources in section 1 of day 1 because parry or dex won't register, I've gone as far as deleting the game from my device, reinstall it and still have the same issues. I have noticed that when the inputs are off the defenders seem more aggressive offensively and this is in every part of the game.

If it wasn't for my alliance mates I probably would've quit this game a long time ago.
  • JoseOkJoseOk Posts: 278 ★★
    Yes
    With the beta , I have less parry issues, but I have more of my champs doing whatever the hell they want. Like launching specials or throwing heavies I did not do.

So it’s really just a trade off to what issues you want. I might have a string of good fights followed by a random string of getting hit through my block.

There have been many times I wanted to break my phone, but my self control 😔
  • MackeyMackey Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Input system is on for me.

Get issues irrespective of how long I been on the game for. "Hard" reset works more often than not.

• Yes
    Beta Input on. It actually gets worse on my Pixel 6 after updating to the 36.2 release.
  • Yes
    Yes, I have beta inputs on and still have dropped inputs. I can hold block and champs will randomly drop the block and the best is when they drop the block and charge in for an attack. I have also noticed that my champs are more prone to throwing heavies when I am tapping for basic attacks and there seems to be a delay in response to the input so it registers as a heavy attack.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,675 ★★★★★
    Evading out the AI heavy seems funky and I just don't move sometimes.

But I also stink at the game in general so there's that.
  • HorndogHorndog Posts: 38
    Yes
    New beta on.
    Hard restart 6 hrs ago after trying duel again
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,748 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Most notable thing for me on my iPhone 8+ (up to date) is that parry is delayed. If I press it early, seems to work ok, but the timing is off and is not how it used to be.
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,101 ★★★★
    Yes
    Beta on, new OnePlus 10, hard restarted, parry missing frequently, at the start of fights and in newer fights particularly. Titania and sauron for example.
  • LorddrewLorddrew Posts: 297 ★★
    Yes
    Input system on/off hard reset. issues persist. , just curios how many data has been collected already for the AI/input related issues
  • PetieCameronPetieCameron Posts: 260
    Yes
    Sometimes I throw special without me actually doing it. Sometimes I get stuck throwing a heavy n get minced because heavy won't release. & other times I'm trying over n over to throw a special and it won't. Still now and then not getting the parry when I definitely parry. Checked for deadspots on my phone it's not on my side.