**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Pain is Eternal! The Eternity of Pain starts on May 11, 2022!

Comments

• Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    JessieS said:

Can someone reccomend me any counters against MODOK?

Herc , massacre , hit monkey , angela , bwdo and many others.
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,386 ★★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

JessieS said:

Herc , massacre , hit monkey , angela , bwdo and many others.
    Aren’t shock and incinerate champs better due to the nodes?
  • Fgiorgos13Fgiorgos13 Posts: 3
    JessieS said:

https://youtu.be/id5RRQVYU0o
    Ended up doing it with BWDO. Turned out to be surprisingly easy and got the mercenary point as a bonus
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Theory / wishful thinking - EOP Acceptance is an unannounced fifth phase after the fourth EOP ends. 16 fights. A team of 5 champs. Some stupid good rewards for completing. It’d be Gauntlet 2: Electric Boogaloo. Let’s do it.
  • Been trying all day to play eternity of pain and get this error. Been able to play last two events except this one. I’m up to date on game as well.

• I am unable to Play EOP, whenever I open it eror message popups
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★

I am unable to Play EOP, whenever I open it eror message popups

i got that same error too...
    any word from Kabam about this?

• I am unable to Play EOP, whenever I open it eror message popups

Game recognizes that you do not have enough units to be victorious so the entry will be blocked directly
    Sorry brother I am not noob as you, I don't need unit to complete a single fight.
  • WeAreBernoWeAreBerno Posts: 4

• I've the same trouble
  • IRQIRQ Posts: 299 ★★
    Today I learned that pressing that special attack button in EoP fires up a special... of your opponent if available. Thank you Kabam, requiring reaction time of zero frames is really innovative and not a **** move at all :)

One Shot with Doom , 4 l1 revives with Venom and 5 l1 revives + potions with Domino ...This week was a bit costly considering 8.1 is next week so gotta prepare for that as well
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    3rd try, solo'd with doom.

Now I can spend all my revives trying to get the x-force point.
    Ok Dragonman is very difficult for me . Tried Doom but it didn’t really work . Any other suggestions?
  • MackeyMackey Posts: 1,534 ★★★★★
    JessieS said:

Ok Dragonman is very difficult for me . Tried Doom but it didn’t really work . Any other suggestions?

Mags for villain
    Quicksilver is great for other 2 (or 1 if you're not paragon)
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,713 ★★★★★
    JessieS said:

Mags and Doom were my best options. Ended up with Doom for the win.
  • xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,000 ★★★★
    CAIW for paragon and hero small objective did the solo for me
  • O_Deadpool_OO_Deadpool_O Posts: 137 ★★
    Am I right, that Thronebreaker player can get maximum 17 points during the whole event?

Am I right, that Thronebreaker player can get maximum 17 points during the whole event?

Correct
  • Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 613 ★★
    Question on the longevity of EOP if anyone can shed light
    the original post states " The pain will continue all year long" does this mean that we're no longer going to see EOP in Jan 2023, does it run until May 2023 (running for a full year at that point) or is it a permanent feature?
    edited September 2022
    Not able to decide my final week run which can satisfy all paragon objectives. Can someone suggest something.

My top champs are Hercules , Doom , KP , Mags, HT and few other...no kitty , Venompool , hulkling or tigra

Question on the longevity of EOP if anyone can shed light
    the original post states " The pain will continue all year long" does this mean that we're no longer going to see EOP in Jan 2023, does it run until May 2023 (running for a full year at that point) or is it a permanent feature?

It will conclude in December, nothing announced for next year. The original post states 4 times and we are finishing up the 3rd.
  • BocksaroxBocksarox Posts: 329 ★★★
    I am sick of the Unstoppable/Unblockable spam.
  • CoBfan1987CoBfan1987 Posts: 231
    edited October 2022
    Was it ever stated how long EoP will go on for? Any word from Kabam how many more rounds total of EoP there will be?
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Was it ever stated how long EoP will go on for? Any word from Kabam how many more rounds total of EoP there will be?

On page 1
  • Bigfoot33Bigfoot33 Posts: 142
    MCOC Team said:

Greetings Summoner,

Pain is eternal, and soon a special set of challenges will be made available to Thronebreaker players (by completing Act 6 Chapter 4 and having a Rank 3 6-Star Champion) and higher. Starting on May 11, 2022 challenging content that consists of ONE 1v1 fight will be released weekly. Be warned, however, that these encounters are not for the faint of heart, and will cause you to be overcome with grief.

Each week, for 5 weeks, a new fight will be featured and the previous week’s fight will be removed. The 5th week, which will go live on June 8th will result in the culmination of your grief and DENIAL, where you will be tasked with dealing with all 4 of the previous fights in one painful path! Fret not though, as you will be able to bring 3 champions on this path, and will have 3 weeks to deal with this monumental task. To further increase the pain and difficulty, each week the fights will be accompanied by 2 Solo Objectives for you to try and overcome, with the 5th week featuring not 2, not 3, but 4 Solo Objectives. For players who have reached the rank of Paragon (by completing Act 7 Chapter 4 and having at least 3 Rank 4 6-Star Champions), they will have access to 1 additional Solo Objective each week and 2 additional Solo Objectives during the 5th week.

“But what of my rewards?”, I hear you ask. Very well. You will be generously gifted 1 Gold for each encounter and Solo Objective you complete. You demand more? What arrogance! However, perhaps your pain and suffering is worth more. As you win fights and complete the Solo Objectives you’ll collect points that will upgrade the rewards you can collect at the end of this set of challenges. Those rewards will remain a secret until the event begins.

DENIAL is only the start! The pain will continue all year long. Once this event concludes, the next will start after a week's break! That means you’ll be able to collect the rewards for this event 4 times over the year! Use this opportunity to test your might and seize the materials you need to empower your Champions!

We look forward to seeing your eternal pain and suffering, so don’t delay the inevitable. Depart on the path of the ETERNITY OF PAIN - DENIAL!

Has their been any discussion about dropping the 5th week down to two weeks instead of three weeks? I get the extra time for people to rank up the proper champs. But I feel if you don't complete in two weeks, it's not going to happen. Now I'm not saying we need EOP to come around more often. just keep the same scheduled week 1 start, but week 5 is cut down to two weeks.