**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

[Android] Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• MikeybotMikeybot Posts: 13
    In-Game Name: mikeybot
    Device and Model: One Plus 9
    Device Operating System: Android 12
    Cellular or WiFi: both Cellular and Wifi
    Game Version Installed: 36.0.1
    Game Mode: Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest or Alliance War, Battlegrounds
    Description of the Issue:
    Game lags frequently while loading fights (up to a full minute at times), scrolling through champs to select for fights in area is incredibly slow and choppy, requesting help for champs in arena is extremely slow as well.

The 36.0.1 update managed to make the connection issues worse
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    This issue of the loading spinner appearing for a while before the connection problem symbol joins it for more time before the game finally starts responding and continues with what you were trying to do has actually gotten worse with the new month's update version 36.0 0 and has somehow even gotten much worse than that with yesterday's performance hotfix patch version 36.0.1. Many others in my alliance report the same thing. I don't understand how this issue actually keeps getting worse. This can happen with literally any click in the game. Trying to move, open a new screen, start or end a fight, level up a champ, use an item, replenish an item/iso/catalyst in your inventory from your overflow stash, etc.

Moto G Power, Android 11, cell and WiFi, anywhere and doing anything in the game.
  • TerrorTerror Posts: 33
    Now please start the lagging again. Straight Map 6 Mini Boss the invisible, which becomes impossible difficult by these SLOW MOTION fights. , regardless of whether it has WiFi or data volume. Hercules doesn't dash straight ahead. So Aq and Aw is not defensible.
    Samsung note 20 ultra .Android
  • AnaxagorAnaxagor Posts: 62
    Android 11
    Poco X3
    The game is lagging on 60 Hz. Why do I have to switch to 120 Hz? You wanna make me buy an iPhone? That's ridiculous! What's next? I will have to switch to 240 Hz? 480 Hz?! I only have 60/120 Hz on my phone! Stop this torture! The game should be able to play for all!
  • minusxxminusxx Posts: 1
    In-Game Name:Gnida
    Device and Model:Xiaomi redmi 9
    Device Operating System: Android 11
    Celluar or Wifi:Both
    Game version:36.0.1
    Game mode:All
    Description of Issue:When storm(NOT a pyramid X) uses a heavy attack the game is lags
  • RklegendRklegend Posts: 1
    Sudden lag between sp2 and sp1 makes you indefensible mostly bcoz of bugs or too much animation...
  • Bob_rock12Bob_rock12 Posts: 1
    Oh my... 😱 You ruined totally this game. Game is totally unplayable. Lagging continues through all this 5 years that I'm playing. This week of pain is really week of pain. Warlock is on speed x2 ha ha, and my champion is moving like he has a stroke. Staying still when im dashing back. Doing nothing when I'm blocking, really great. This is same for all in game quests.especially in last 2 days. Excellent time to play and to spend all your resources for nothing
    Great job guys, keep up the good work!
  • HYAGHALHYAGHAL Posts: 34
    it's not working hard, it doesn't trim all of a sudden, it crashes and man has to solve it because I was chatting for about 40 days without giving a bug, even to move the screen just with the index finger, the thumb, the touch doesn't recognize it sucks to play that way in morals
  • The lags and issues are experienced through out the entire game.
    I'll only mention one because I don't have the time to drop a whole book on how many lags and issues MCOC has.
    The one that's braking my experience the most is input lag. For almost 6 monts the game registers in average 1/6 of my swipes and touches. It is to say that it's everywhere, something as simple as swiping through the menu, the inventory, champions inventory. In fight, it's insane how much dexterity, the mastery I've used the most (I've been playing the game for 7 years), has been rendered almost useless because of the input lag. Aside from evading SPs I use it to intercept opponents. For almost 6 months after completing a dexterity I need to swipe forward 3 to 5 times so my champions can intercept. Using your logic, if I need to swipe 3 to 5 time so the input can be registered you can assess that I'm going to get destroyed by the opponent and probably lose the fight as result. Even training in realm of legend is horrible as the game is incapable of giving me a stable level of response. I don't know if the game's old and crappy graphic engine is incapable of being optimized with 120Hz phone screens and touch rates of 600+Hz. But it's my supposition on why the game has been getting crappier and more unstable as phones are getting faster and more powerful. I own a OnePlus 9 Pro MCOC is the only game in my library having that many problems. Owning a flagship phone I shouldn't be having so many issues with a game as simple as MCOC.
  • In game : Guillermo PiL.
    Device : OnePlus 9 Pro
    Game version installed : 36.0
    Game modes : All
    Description of the issues :
    The lags and issues are experienced through out the entire game.
    I'll only mention one because I don't have the time to drop a whole book on how many lags and issues MCOC has.
    The one that's braking my experience the most is input lag. For almost 6 monts the game registers in average 1/6 of my swipes and touches. It is to say that it's everywhere, something as simple as swiping through the menu, the inventory, champions inventory. In fight, it's insane how much dexterity, the mastery I've used the most (I've been playing the game for 7 years), has been rendered almost useless because of the input lag. Aside from evading SPs I use it to intercept opponents. For almost 6 months after completing a dexterity I need to swipe forward 3 to 5 times so my champions can intercept. Using your logic, if I need to swipe 3 to 5 time so the input can be registered you can assess that I'm going to get destroyed by the opponent and probably lose the fight as result. Even training in realm of legend is horrible as the game is incapable of giving me a stable level of response. I don't know if the game's old and crappy graphic engine is incapable of being optimized with 120Hz phone screens and touch rates of 600+Hz. But it's my supposition on why the game has been getting crappier and more unstable as phones are getting faster and more powerful. I own a OnePlus 9 Pro MCOC is the only game in my library having that many problems. Owning a flagship phone I shouldn't be having so many issues with a game as simple as MCOC.
  • RockCity333RockCity333 Posts: 122
    Anyone else tired of this a dozen times a day. just have to be in another tab and hit the alliance tab. Game will time out.
  • BasNLBasNL Posts: 52
    And again. Lost another fight (and whole war) because of the soapy controls. The opponent dies dexterity way more, hits won't make contact, blocks don't work. It is terrible and Kabam doesn't care and keeps busy with new champs and quests. Horrible, really!
  • ET_ibelieveET_ibelieve Posts: 64
    In game name. ET_ibelieve
    Galaxy A32
    My account won't log in after the newest update today. August 3 2022. I wanted to update it early so it would be ready when it was released but I haven't been able to get back on since the update completed. I uninstalled and reinstalled.
  • Bryce_BAMBryce_BAM Posts: 45
    In-Game Name: BryceBAM

Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy S21 5G

Device Operating System: Android version 12

Cellular or Wifi: Both

Game Version Installed: 36.1.0

Game Mode: All

Description of the Issue: Occasional lag during fights. If I'm attacking at the time of the lag, my champion does a heavy attack when the lag ends. Sometimes, this causes me to be unable to perform a heavy attack for the remainder of the fight.

Second Issue: Getting any notification on-screen during a fight almost always causes major lag. Turning on Do Not Disturb prevents this issue, even if I'm still getting notifications in the background.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
    Both Samsung Galaxy S20 and S22 (both screen refresh set at 60).

Was trying to do Cavalier EQ (last chapter, boss is Galan)
  • In-Game Name: tcunltd
    Device and Model: Galaxy a10e
    Device Operating System: 9
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Version Installed: 36.10
    Description: Completely unresponsive controls after first few hits of a fight. Currently I can only go through quest on autoplay
  • H3neRyH3neRy Posts: 309 ★★★
    In Game Name: Reed3mer
    Device name: Samsung Galaxy A50
    Wifi
    Extremely laggy and experiencing dropped frame rates due to which the ai recovers before my combo is finished.
    The crystal tab shows all the crystal heads overlap.
    Boosted game performance to max fps but it doesn't change much.
  • BasNLBasNL Posts: 52
    Can you please, please, please, please, please fix your awfull inputs? The hitting through block is worse than ever
  • Donination13Donination13 Posts: 42
    DØnslÅughT ¹³
    Samsung S10e
    Android 12
    Wi-Fi
    Doom sp1 bug after an effective sp1
  • RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    Name: Romeucunha33
    Device: Redmi Note 9 S
    O.S.: Android 12
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game version: 36.1.1
    Description: Game freezing in fights and menus, input lag with some heavies in midlle combo.
    Android 11
    Poco X3

I have only two screen modes: 60 Hz and 120 Hz. The game started to lag at 60.Hz two months ago. Now the image is shaky at 120 Hz. What's going on?

I don't regard my device is loose but I have only two modes.

If it's 120 Hz not enough already I don't know what to say
  • prab2112prab2112 Posts: 2
    In-Game Name: DêstinyKillêr
    Device and Model: Iqoo z5
    Device Operating System: 11
    Game Version Installed: 36.2.0
    Game Mode: Event Quest
    Description of the Issue: when i am trying to enter into event quest it's not letting me .

• PRIMEOIDPRIMEOID Posts: 1

In-Game Name: MCPRIMEBR
    Device and Model: Moto G60
    Device Operating System: 12
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Version Installed: 25.0
    Game Mode: The game not even open

When I iniciate openning the game, the game crashes after about 20 sec. This is making me cannot even login.

• In-Game Name: Warrior B.
    Device and Model: Galaxy S22+
    Device Operating System:
    Game Version Installed: 36.2.0
    Game Mode: Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest or Alliance War.
    Description of the Issue: Yeah, I've been playing this game for a long time and in the beginning you didn't really see a lot of issues that would make you lose a match no matter what mode you were playing. Prior to posting this I just lost a match in AQ using Nebula against Nameless because she ran forward instead of blocking like I was trying to do. This happens frequently, and in all modes, with random characters. To be honest, I would feel better about playing this game if I didn't feel like I was being cheated by the AI. You don't even compensate for any of this anymore so my motivation for playing is hard to maintain. Please just do something.
    Is it a conscious choice to slow down movement on monthly event quest? And the big scale POV? It takes 5 seconds to go from one plate to another. It's ridiculous and disregard to players time.
  • demboyz16demboyz16 Posts: 37
    Is it a thing for the game to glitch mid combo, where the AI has no lag to the point that when the game resumes normal operation you're being attacked into oblivion