**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Why switch the crystals and upgrade buttons??

I have gone to the champions page after opening each crystal. Why did this swap? Am I crazy?

Comments

• EmzEmz Posts: 17
    It's very annoying but don't think they'll fix it anytime soon... Look how long it took them to fix the collapsed menu...
  • ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    I don't remember if we had it before, but it might have to do with the button on the right having a count badge.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

They are testing to see if they can sneak in a "purchase more"

As good as your gag is, this thread proves that the best implementation would’ve been to just do it, many people will now get sensitised to random button placements
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    Because they made no mention of this change in the QOL thread, it feels like it's being forced upon us. Sneaky....Sneaky

Had they talked about this change, I feel that the majority of us would asked them to NOT change it.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    I knew I wasn`t crazy.
  • Kibble001Kibble001 Posts: 58
    If you’re complaining about this you must be relatively new to this game. I’d like to think they are either training a new developer and gave him an easy job to try. Or..some developers had free time and instead of testing or fixing bugs..they wanted to move stuff around,
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    It's just like anything else new. It just takes time to adjust.
  • DjmagsDjmags Posts: 115
    Its driving me round the bend lol
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 933 ★★★
  • Pdexter86Pdexter86 Posts: 81
    Hilarious the things people will complain about
  • They are testing to see if they can sneak in a "purchase more"

Waiting for that button to actually say confirm purchase of Odin