**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game won't update

CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★
edited September 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues

Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• EshanEshan Posts: 12
    Mine too it downloads till 100% but doesn't install
  • Wasy1Wasy1 Posts: 95
    Same issue unable to install it on android
  • Would you be able to tell us what device you are using and what version of your OS you are running?
  • Ceder said:

take a shower bro
    Device poco x2
    Android version 10
    @Kabam Zibiit
  • Yo_has91Yo_has91 Posts: 2
    Exact same issue on android.
    Guys any update is ur game installing?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    I had the same problem. Do a fresh install.
  • CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★

Ceder said:

take a shower bro
    Dawg relax
  • YodaKajYodaKaj Posts: 59
    Same problem. Latest android.
    100% install, but not updating in game.
    Phone is perfect. Update... Not working

Update stuck
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Clear cache before uninstalling, then do a fresh new install
  • RedsufiRedsufi Posts: 2
    I have cleared cache but still wont install and gives same error as above

im using a LG G5 on Android 7 - its an old phone but it has worked up till now

can someone from Kabam please confirm whether this phone is the issue?
  • CaptainErfanCaptainErfan Posts: 1
    edited September 2022
    I have the same issue here, My device is Samsung Galaxy J7pro running on Android 9. It is an old phone but It is the first time I have had this problem. Tried downloading the game three times and everytime it says"can't install the game". Even though I have plenty of free space more than 3 times the size of the game but after It is downloaded it does n't get installed. Would you please look into this? @Kabam Zibiit
  • Mirac1eMirac1e Posts: 16
    Here I'm not able to play after the update, can't even get past the loading screen, Android user here!!
    Try uninstalling the play store updates and let it re install the updates then download worked for me
  • RedsufiRedsufi Posts: 2
    finally go this working also

i uninstalled the game then cleared data on google play

made sure i had enough data free - need about twice size of app

then managed to reinstall and log in

hope this works for you guys also
  • Yo_has91Yo_has91 Posts: 2
    Eshan said:

Try uninstalling the play store updates and let it re install the updates then download worked for me

This worked for me also.
  • Eshan said:

Hey there, just to make sure we're understanding you correctly, you uninstalled the updates to the Google Play Store app itself? And then re-downloaded the updates to the Play Store before downloading the MCOC updates, is that correct? We're continuing to do some digging into what might've caused this in the first place, and just want to make sure we're understanding the steps you went through correctly. If there's anything I got wrong here, or if you have more specifics to share, please feel free to let us know.
  • CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★

Eshan said:

Hey there, just to make sure we're understanding you correctly, you uninstalled the updates to the Google Play Store app itself? And then re-downloaded the updates to the Play Store before downloading the MCOC updates, is that correct? We're continuing to do some digging into what might've caused this in the first place, and just want to make sure we're understanding the steps you went through correctly. If there's anything I got wrong here, or if you have more specifics to share, please feel free to let us know.
    I think you're a bit late
  • Ceder said:

Eshan said:

I think you're a bit late
    Not at all. They are trying to pinpoint issues that some people have been having downloading the updates over the last few months.
    Thus, they were asking for clarification from earlier comments here.

Their new thread asking for feedback as they investigate the issue, is …
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/314930/information-request-have-you-experienced-issues-updating-installing-mcoc#latest