**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Bulk Up for SHOW OF STRENGTH in September!

Comments

• Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,767 ★★★★★
    Is there going to be a fix for duels not working? I've tried to do duels several times in the past six weeks and get a message saying duels are unavailable due to an unknown error. Anyone else getting this?
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,681 ★★★★★

Is there going to be a fix for duels not working? I've tried to do duels several times in the past six weeks and get a message saying duels are unavailable due to an unknown error. Anyone else getting this?

Really isn't a point to duels when you can just use the practice function from a champs profile screen
  • MackeyMackey Posts: 1,534 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Event TL;DR

Fight your way through a tournament bracket inspired map using specific size-tagged champions to complete objectives and earn event crystal shards, exclusive profile pictures, titles and more!

Show of Strength

Starts: September 7th, 2022

End: October 5th, 2022

Get ready to flex your muscles and take on Titania's SHOW OF STRENGTH Competition! Titania has been hitting the gym to pump some (a lot of) iron and bulking up to challenge her nemesis, She-Hulk! Now, it's your turn to strut your stuff and prove you have what it takes to compete with the Contest's beefiest Champions! Remember, size DOES matter!

Format

• 4 difficulty levels 
    • 4 weekly quests, 6 paths with 3 fights per path
    • 1 energy per step
    • Each quest has a global buff granting advantages to champions with specific size tags
    • Explore a tournament bracket inspired map; progress through Tier 1 into Tier 2
    • Tier 1 Defenders will have 1 buff in addition to global buffs
    • Tier 2 Defenders will have the buff from Tier 1 and another buff + global buffs
    • Heroic Difficulty path defenders do not have buffs
    • Master Difficulty path defenders only have Tier 1 buffs

7-Day Repeating Calendar

Start: Sep 8th, 2022 @ 00:00 UTC

End: Oct 6th, 2021 @ 00:00 UTC

Side Quest Rewards

Attainable from September 7th, 2022 through October 5th, 2022

Solo Objectives

Available to be completed between September 7th, 2022 through October 5th, 2022

Thronebreaker+ Objectives

Battlegrounds Objective

Start: Sept 12th, 2022 @ 17:00 UTC

End: Oct 5th, 2022 @ 17:00 UTC

Solo Event - Alliance Special Finishers

Starts: 09/07/2022 @ 17:00 UTC 

End: 10/05/2022 @ 17:00 UTC 

Win fights in Alliance Wars or Alliance Quest using any Special as the final blow to earn points.

Earn 250x Flexing Crystal Shards for each milestone for a total of 2,000x shards.
    Reach all 8 event milestones to acquire an Aegon Flexing PFP!

Flexing Crystals

Cash in 2,000 Flexing Crystal Shards for a Flexing Crystal and an opportunity at the following champs:
    Aegon, America Chavez, Angela, Captain America, Captain Marvel, Colossus, Drax, Electra, Hulk, Hulk Ragnarok, Hercules, Hyperion, Joe Fixit, Juggernaut, Kingpin, Kraven, Luke Cage, Ms. Marvel, Namor, Red Hulk, Sentry, She-Hulk, Thing, Thor, Thor Jane Foster, Thor Ragnarok, Tigra, Hulk Immortal, Champion, The Overseer.

Happy flexing, Summoners!

Great event this month, nice write up too thanks 👌

@ThatGuyYouSaw235 what's the problem with doing this? A quote is a quote whether it is the posy or a comment. I would quote the post if I was replying to it ...
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Sl0th said:

Rohit_316 said:

@Kabam Jax please start mentioning the total numbers of shards or crystals we will get for the whole month. Do we really have to start calculating ourself or depend on youtubers for that info everytime ?

If the math is correct, you can get 10 in total
    @RichTheMan just posted the breakdown . It's 18 cavs. total . Pretty good

• 007Bishop007Bishop Posts: 341 ★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Mackey said:

Kabam Jax said:

Event TL;DR

Fight your way through a tournament bracket inspired map using specific size-tagged champions to complete objectives and earn event crystal shards, exclusive profile pictures, titles and more!

Show of Strength

Get ready to flex your muscles and take on Titania's SHOW OF STRENGTH Competition! Titania has been hitting the gym to pump some (a lot of) iron and bulking up to challenge her nemesis, She-Hulk! Now, it's your turn to strut your stuff and prove you have what it takes to compete with the Contest's beefiest Champions! Remember, size DOES matter!

Format

• 4 difficulty levels 
    • 1 energy per step
    • Each quest has a global buff granting advantages to champions with specific size tags
    • Explore a tournament bracket inspired map; progress through Tier 1 into Tier 2
    • Tier 2 Defenders will have the buff from Tier 1 and another buff + global buffs

7-Day Repeating Calendar

Side Quest Rewards

Solo Objectives

Battlegrounds Objective

Win fights in Alliance Wars or Alliance Quest using any Special as the final blow to earn points.

Earn 250x Flexing Crystal Shards for each milestone for a total of 2,000x shards.

Flexing Crystals

Cash in 2,000 Flexing Crystal Shards for a Flexing Crystal and an opportunity at the following champs:
    Aegon, America Chavez, Angela, Captain America, Captain Marvel, Colossus, Drax, Electra, Hulk, Hulk Ragnarok, Hercules, Hyperion, Joe Fixit, Juggernaut, Kingpin, Kraven, Luke Cage, Ms. Marvel, Namor, Red Hulk, Sentry, She-Hulk, Thing, Thor, Thor Jane Foster, Thor Ragnarok, Tigra, Hulk Immortal, Champion, The Overseer.

Great event this month, nice write up too thanks 👌

@ThatGuyYouSaw235 what's the problem with doing this? A quote is a quote whether it is the posy or a comment. I would quote the post if I was replying to it ...
    Because it's pointless. A normal reply without quoting is simply a reply to the original post. Also it forces people to scroll way past the post multiple times. Also pointless.
    Cope tbh
  • Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 757 ★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

This SQ had 4 difficulties, 5 paths and 3 defendes in each path + boss , so total 20 fights per difficulty.

Now you guys increased it to 6 paths per difficulty ? For real ? Would love to see how you guys yourself will play it (if you try to play it ) and not get frustrated since rewards aren't that grt either.

I don't mind the number of paths/fights so much... this past month was fine / this is similar.

That said, there is a knock-on effect on energy. The side quest requires energy, is in a month with only 4 weeks (so less energy accumulated during the event)... and this will be a noticeable since this month we will also see 8.1 drop and Battlegrounds coming in.

Its not like energy-free side events are all that rare... Why not this month?

• manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Sbkrueb said:

Its gonna be awhile before we see an R5

prob gonna start seeing some act 8
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,767 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Really isn't a point to duels when you can just use the practice function from a champs profile screen
    yeah, but there's an objective to win duels with Titania. So, y'know, I'd like to be able to do duels.
  • HaloRatHaloRat Posts: 5
    Sl0th said:

How much energy does it cost to do a initial completion of the side quest?

6 paths with 3 fights per paths in one sq, so that means 7 for one path, 7*6=42*4 which is 168 energy for all quests on one difficulty 168*4=672, so a total of 672 energy for a complete run of all the sqs on all difficulties

You're welcome
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,140 ★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Only works for champs you own. I usually like to practice using 3 stars against 6 stars but there are many 6 stars I don't have, especially the newer ones.
  • dashisneatdashisneat Posts: 24
    Now that 5* champs are available from EQ rewards, is it possible for you to start sharing which champion it will be each month?
  • 007Bishop007Bishop Posts: 341 ★★★

007Bishop said:

Kabam Jax said:

Event TL;DR

Show of Strength

Format

• 4 difficulty levels 
    • 1 energy per step

7-Day Repeating Calendar

Side Quest Rewards

Solo Objectives

Battlegrounds Objective

Rewards seem cool but Kabam is still being super stingy with 6* sig stones
    Why on earth do you need to quote the announcement.
    Didn't realise that was illegal I'm so sorry. I'll make do with manslaughter next time 😊
  • ArbenBishaArbenBisha Posts: 83
    side quest rewards are lame.
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,386 ★★★★
    Ok I finished about 60% of the side quest on legendary difficulty and I got the five star shards once but every other time I got nothing . Is this normal or a bug ?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited September 2022
    6 Paths? Another grindy side quest. I don't care about the energy requirement, it's the time. Make it as hard as you want, charge 3 energy per step, and make it short.
    The rewards aren't bad though.
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★

6 Paths? Another grindy side quest. I don't care about the energy requirement, it's the time. Make it as hard as you want, charge 3 energy per step, and make it short.

Its 3 fights per path ....
  • LoveakLoveak Posts: 3
    @Kabam Jax the 7-day flexing shards calendar is missing. Supposed to start today?
  • cur53dcur53d Posts: 285 ★★
    Umm, where's the special calendar?
  • InsaneSkullInsaneSkull Posts: 313 ★★
    edited September 2022
    JessieS said:

Ok I finished about 60% of the side quest on legendary difficulty and I got the five star shards once but every other time I got nothing . Is this normal or a bug ?

5* shards was completion rewards next is exploration rewards. All path will give flex shards until 100% not explored.
    The rewards aren't bad though.
    Coppin said:

Its 3 fights per path ....
    It's 6 paths...
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    edited September 2022

Completed Week 1 within 2 hours of launching. It's sure a grind. Autoplay is such a blessing lol.
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,386 ★★★★

JessieS said:

5* shards was completion rewards next is exploration rewards. All path will give flex shards until 100% not explored.
    Thank you
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    hey Kabam, why add "win 10 fights with Titania in Duel" when duel mode is not working? like I tried doung the special objectives but after a duel I get stuck on victory screen and have no restart the game and duels did not count towards the objectives.
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,021 ★★★★
    So the rewards aren’t working…right?

Do you have to do them “in order”? I even did them in order for heroic and I didn’t get any rewards for my cosmic or skill run throughs.

What gives?
  • Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 757 ★★★
    Has anyone in Kabam acknowledged The broken icon / lack of calendar / lack of ability to access the crystals, and provited an estimated time to fix? The longer it goes on, the harder it will be to remediate.
  • EinfachSoEinfachSo Posts: 269 ★★

So the rewards aren’t working…right?

Do you have to do them “in order”? I even did them in order for heroic and I didn’t get any rewards for my cosmic or skill run throughs.

What gives?

First week is only mystic and Mutant 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Second cosmic/science
    Third skill/Tech
    And Last week you can choose the class
  • Robin_010Robin_010 Posts: 25
    I don’t have the flex crystal option. I have Chrystal charts with a black picture. Not able to trade them in for a crystal. iPhone 12 Pro. Latest updates
  • Kappa2gKappa2g Posts: 266 ★★★
    For the same month that battlegrounds and act 8 is supposed to launch, the side quest energy cost is definitely higher than usual...