**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who did you use for X-Force?

SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
edited September 2022 in Strategy and Tips
At a loss rn and need some strategy.

Where’s x-force doom when you need him
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    I've seen Archangel do pretty well
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    AA was the best option. He put in major damage, very fast. Took 3 revives (5* R5 - 12% mutant boost and a 30 minute HP, attack and 20% green one - no suicides). Probably could be solo'd, but when I took him down below 50% in one go, I figured, why not keep going (lots of revives in overflow anyway).

I did terrible with Colossus and never bothered to try with Sunspot or Domino since the need so much Parry.

The secret with AA is as soon as Kraven throws the SP1, run in at him and throw your SP1 right as you get to the trap and you'll go over it, the attack usually lands and then you can parry and heavy to start neuros again. There are some good Youtube videos already so you can see how the game play should be done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izjLwG4DJvk
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★

AA was the best option. He put in major damage, very fast. Took 3 revives (5* R5 - 12% mutant boost and a 30 minute HP, attack and 20% green one - no suicides). Probably could be solo'd, but when I took him down below 50% in one go, I figured, why not keep going (lots of revives in overflow anyway).

I did terrible with Colossus and never bothered to try with Sunspot or Domino since the need so much Parry.

The secret with AA is as soon as Kraven throws the SP1, run in at him and throw your SP1 right as you get to the trap and you'll go over it, the attack usually lands and then you can parry and heavy to start neuros again. There are some good Youtube videos already so you can see how the game play should be done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izjLwG4DJvk

Yo thanks a ton!!

Three revives and now I may rest another week