**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

When was this changed

13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,294 ★★★★★

Strange's 3rd phase icon was changed
Thoughts? I think it looks pretty dope

Comments

• 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,294 ★★★★★
    K00shMaan said:

He got a new synergy with this update. Wondering if they changed it so it would be able to stand out separately from other power gain effects because of it

No fought him in arena with groot and og daredevil also did a duel to be sure definitely in base
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    edited September 2022
    I noticed this tonight.

The icon is changed because Hoggoths Widsom has changed from a passive power gain to a buff now. What is going on??? Is this intended? His 3 phases have changed so many times it’s a little ridiculous at this point. All 3 phases used to grant him buffs, then some were changed to passives effects, some back to buffs and now once again a phase was changed from a passive effect to buff without any notice from kabam.

• K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★

K00shMaan said:

He got a new synergy with this update. Wondering if they changed it so it would be able to stand out separately from other power gain effects because of it

No fought him in arena with groot and og daredevil also did a duel to be sure definitely in base
    That's not what I meant. The new synergy lets you refresh his blessings and have them all active at the same time. They may have changed the icon so that if you are in a fight with other sources of power gain, the one that is his blessing will stand out.
    edited September 2022
    K00shMaan said:

K00shMaan said:

That's not what I meant. The new synergy lets you refresh his blessings and have them all active at the same time. They may have changed the icon so that if you are in a fight with other sources of power gain, the one that is his blessing will stand out.

But it wasn’t just the icon that was changed, it’s the ability. It went from a passive to a buff, which can easily be removed by various champions and nodes. This is a nerf to an already awful champ so I hope it’s an error or bug.
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★

K00shMaan said:

K00shMaan said:

But it wasn’t just the icon that was changed, it’s the ability. It went from a passive to a buff, which can easily be removed by various champions and nodes. This is a nerf to an already awful champ so I hope it’s an error or bug.
    I wasn't responding to your point. Your point is different and also completely valid. I was just commenting why they may have felt the need to make a visual change to the icon as it is indeed different now. Switching from a passive to an active buff is a far more material change and should be at minimum noted in the change logs
    edited September 2022
    K00shMaan said:

K00shMaan said:

K00shMaan said:

I wasn't responding to your point. Your point is different and also completely valid. I was just commenting why they may have felt the need to make a visual change to the icon as it is indeed different now. Switching from a passive to an active buff is a far more material change and should be at minimum noted in the change logs
    Greetings. I saw you were speaking with someone else, didn’t mean to imply otherwise or come off as rude. Was just commenting on what you had mentioned about the change possibly being related to the new synergy & the ability in general . Hopefully kabam will help clarify what’s going on.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

K00shMaan said:

K00shMaan said:

His power gain has been a buff not a passive for a long time.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

K00shMaan said:

K00shMaan said:

It's been a buff for ever at this point
    edited September 2022
    Yep, I jumped the gun and am 100% wrong. Please find it in your hearts to forgive me.