**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rewards for Show of Strength not appearing

Just completed Show of Strength on epic but it didn’t give me the rewards. Closing the game and opening it again has done nothing, and they aren’t in my stash or inbox.

Comments

• Options
    Hey there, our Support Team should be able to lend a hand here. You can reach them from the game’s home screen by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the screen and scrolling down to the button labeled “Support”. You can also reach them here.
  • Options
    ChamwadChamwad Posts: 16
    I’ve had the same problem but so far only with the all cosmic team on epic for show of strength. I’ve done it twice and it hasn’t worked
  • Options
    Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★
    Chamwad said:

I’ve had the same problem but so far only with the all cosmic team on epic for show of strength. I’ve done it twice and it hasn’t worked

Because that's for week 2.
  • Options
    ChamwadChamwad Posts: 16
    Oh man. I feel like an idiot. Thanks for the info!
  • Options
    PepenandoPepenando Posts: 3
    edited September 2022
    Chamwad said:

I feel ya man. Just went through the same. Freakin complex game.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,760 ★★★★★
    Chamwad said:

Don't. I made the same mistake. It took me three tries to see that the third objective was for the second week. When you have 10+ objectives, spotting a "2" instead of a "1" in one of them isn't the easiest thing in the world.