**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Size

so as we all know there are size tags in this game, here i have put 2 size: s champs and 2 size: m champs wanna take a guess as to which is which?
if you guessed electro and iron fist as size:m champs, i got bad news for you, theyre the small champs.

WHY is this the case, i can kinda understand maw being medium bc at least hes tall, but prof x has a smaller build than like 90% of the champs tagged size: s, as a matter of fact, all of the spiders and females (except she hulk and morningstar) are taggesd size s despite being the same size or bigger than prof x, why?!?!?!?

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    M is for normal people or tallish people. S is for agile small people, and xs is for people like Rocket and Spider ham. Prof X also has the helmet contributing to his overall size
  • UnDEADGamerUnDEADGamer Posts: 51
    Crcrcrc said:

M is for normal people or tallish people. S is for agile small people, and xs is for people like Rocket and Spider ham. Prof X also has the helmet contributing to his overall size

there is no xs, and thatd be all fine and dandy IF IRON FIST AND ELECTRO WERENT SMALL, also x is smaller than almost all female champs and more agile too so that explanation doesnt work

you think that’s bad?

Go look at Morningstar and figure out how the heck she’s size L

makes a lil more sense than x being medium or iron fist being small
    Diabolic said:

Colossus isn't xl so don't need to talk anymore

his character model is around the same size as other L champs, but yea i could see a point for him being xl
  • XTroisXTrois Posts: 10
    Hi — I tried to find the most recent post, but I guess this will do. What qualifies champions for the different sizes they are? Like, we all know wolverine is extremely short but it says he’s medium. But Someone like Psylocke is 5’11 and it says small. Same for Storm. Shouldn’t they be medium? But there is also characters like colossus who is 6’5 as a human but about 7’5 armored. Shouldn’t he be XL? I guess my biggest question is what are the levels of measurements for each size classification? How is it determined? And will be receive updates at some point? I haven’t seen any size questions answered on any of these.
  • ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    Trying to rationalise characters in this game is a one way road to insanity. The game draws from the comics but decisions also heavily take into account the balance of the champion itself and the contest.
    So a champ is a specific size because it is.
  • Player_SlasherPlayer_Slasher Posts: 156 ★★
    Why a playable version of Galactus is not XL still baffles me to this day...
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,262 ★★★★★
    Some of the sizes are head-scratchingly janky, but super unlikely to be changed even if they don't make sense.
  • SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 861 ★★★
    Just glad they don’t do this based on shoe sizes!
  • PowerOfACandlePowerOfACandle Posts: 334 ★★★
    I guess the size is based on something else.
  • nephewstewnephewstew Posts: 25
    Yes size does matter