**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

EOP Reward wait time

I remember during the last EOP hearing that kabam was looking into allowing players to claim rewards after completion of the final week's quest rather than having to wait out the timer, anyone have any info on if that will be implemented for the current EOP run (Bargaining)?

Comments

• MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,476 ★★★★★
    I’m fairly certain it won’t happen for bargaining. There are a few too many intricacies in getting an early payout on peak rewards to work. I would think that They won’t risk implementing a new system on an already running event. That could add too many bugs. And I don’t think they would try to come up with it for the final week of EOP. So it’s probably something we’d see at the earliest of next _____ of pain
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    They already said it's not possible as this can create more bugs in game . So basically now we are left with a bad design. I was the first person to raise voice against this on forums back when EOP season 1 came and posted about it but got the answer that time only that it's not possible.
  • Rohit_316 said:

They already said it's not possible as this can create more bugs in game . So basically now we are left with a bad design. I was the first person to raise voice against this on forums back when EOP season 1 came and posted about it but got the answer that time only that it's not possible.

Shame, i dont see why there cant be a cash in rewards now type of thing on the final week.
  • GoDlyZorGoDlyZor Posts: 150

Shame, i dont see why there cant be a cash in rewards now type of thing on the final week.

Probably for a similar reason as to why players can not sell champions anymore. You'd have players cashing in before they've used all their objectives and then complaining that they could have done some more objectives and reached the next milestone.

I don't really get why they can't make it so you can cash out as soon as you are at the highest level you can be though. If they made it so that you can cash out as soon as you have done all objectives it would affect thronebreakers and those that are satisfied with lower milestones and intentionally left an objective incomplete. But then why not make it so that if the objectives you have left to claim can not get you to the next milestone, you are able to claim rewards now... That I don't know.

Either they didn't think of that (doubtful) or they don't want to spend the resources or have the tech to implement such a thing which on paper seems quite easy tbh. Implement a receive rewards button... if the player's current milestone + remaining objectives in the final week of EOP are not enough to reach the next milestone reward OR there is no next milestone reward then the button is available to be pressed and rewards are given out. Ofcourse that's simplified and not accounting other factors but who knows what's preventing something like that from being implemented in the game.
  • Maratox said:

Rohit_316 said:

There’s definitely reasons:

1. Some People would get confused and cash out too early. Then Kabam has to deal with people saying they didn’t understand and thinking they needed to claim rewards like regular milestones
    2. Some Thronebreakers may cash out thinking they’re done and then go ahead and get paragon. Now they have an opportunity to gain more points, but they’ve already claimed rewards
    3. Bugs, bugs, and more bugs
    I find it quite funny that kabam as a company are willingly choosing not to code new mechanics in game out of fear of them causing new bugs.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Maratox said:

Rohit_316 said:

There’s definitely reasons:

1. Some People would get confused and cash out too early. Then Kabam has to deal with people saying they didn’t understand and thinking they needed to claim rewards like regular milestones
    2. Some Thronebreakers may cash out thinking they’re done and then go ahead and get paragon. Now they have an opportunity to gain more points, but they’ve already claimed rewards
    3. Bugs, bugs, and more bugs
    I find it quite funny that kabam as a company are willingly choosing not to code new mechanics in game out of fear of them causing new bugs.
    It’s the lesser of two evils. Implement something that only benefits a portion of the player base that could cause issues for the entire game, or don’t implement it and have a vocal minority angry that they have to be patient.
  • Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 919 ★★★★★
    It’s only 3 weeks. I think a 2 week window is fine, but 3 weeks probably fits the overall timeline for the event. If the finale wait was 2 weeks, we’d probably have to wait 2 weeks between events instead of 1. Waiting isn’t the end of the world.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Rebuild your stash before the finale or rebuild it after. Or a bit of both.

I’m in position to change my progression title this month. I need to do Cav EQ, 11 paths in act 7, and clear 8.1. If I can get it done before the finale, I could reach 20 points instead of 16 (1 extra point in week 4, 2 extra in the finale). Lots of people will be transitioning to paragon in the next three months. Just be patient.