**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act8.1 Delay: Consumables expiring [UPDATE: 10am PT, Sept 14]

pseudosanepseudosane Posts: 3,812 Guardian
edited September 2022 in General Discussion
I've bought the cav exploration offers to stockpile my resources for 8.1 exploration. With this delay, these consumables will expire. I have no way to save these resources since i have no content left in game. IS there any way to pause the consumables timer, or ar there any team plans to compensate players for this delay?

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Fire_3Fire_3 Posts: 129
  • toyshadow08toyshadow08 Posts: 18
    edited September 2022
    so originally act 8.1 was suppose to come out on September 14th now its coming out September 21st because of the battle grounds release. so because of the delay so many people will have potions revives and energy refills that were going to go to act 8.1 expire because of communication being so last minute .it was clear from the moment they announced the release dates that the dates were close so I find it hard to believe that the decision just got made. and in conclusion i think the release date should be September 14th again or they should give the expiring items back to the player so that time getting the items wasn't wasted. I would like to hear your opinions about this.
  • Fire_3Fire_3 Posts: 129
    Kabam know that people have been grinding and buying deals , they can’t just say ‘sorry for the inconvenience’ 2 days before planned release. I understand delays due to technical issues but this reasoning is just not understandable. I ask again please revert, that would be the best outcome.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    I didn't even think of the 750 units I just spent for the questing pack (which included revives and energy last week for Act 8) that are going to expire now too. Wow.
  • SCZSCZ Posts: 185 ★★
    Kabam has told us not to hoard.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,894 ★★★★★
    Not needed, I don’t see a whole lot of people waiting in line to whale out for UnitGrounds