**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How is no one talking about the input issues?

Tinnr95Tinnr95 Posts: 58
edited September 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
I’ve been playing around when we had the parry issues from the past years but it seems after the new update it’s gone back to the same issue.

Nearly in every game I played I’m 100% sure it was a parry but wasn’t given - I thought I may of timed it wrong however, it then continues on the games going forward. I’m so frustrated especially when It comes down to war for unfortunately, I take seriously. Even some of my alliance refuse to play more than they should because of the input issues they encountering. I don’t want compensation from Kabam when they notice they have the same issue, I just want the game to be consistent and effective as when I want to parry I presume to parry and not to get smashed in the face.

Anyone else encountering issues? If so let’s get them to notice. It’s time for us to get given back the game we all love (kinda) and stop Kabam being money grabbers, making you buy resources and the other fact of buying resources to play battlegrounds anyway that’s another issue for yet they need to resolve.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Frankly I'm not quite sure the missed parry and dex in recent months are my own issue or input issue. Nonetheless, auto dash forward happens periodically and I'm sure this is not my problem as both of my hands off the screen. Anyway, not unplayable just hope to be gameplay to be stable and problems get fix soon.
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    everyones been talking about the input issues its just most of these get all bunched into a merged thread or deleted for "spam"
    but kabam know and they have said time and time again that they are trying to fix it. monthly updates resets so much and tends to effect inputs imo.
    but as usual there is so much going on, with 8.1 delay causing resource issues, BG having no incentive or having ways to be exploited in a sense.
    its just a part of the mcoc life now
  • 0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
    edited September 2022
    I don't think that players even care at this point. It's never going to get fix (or maybe 10 years later). Kabam devs be focusing on some buttons that are working completely fine but input issues is just nothing to them anymore.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    It’s back to it’s worst point. Can’t parry heavy magneto to an sp3 without getting hit. Can’t consistently dex anything unblockable without blocking and getting hit. Try and go early to pre-empt and you invariably leave yourself wide open. Seems to be last week or so but not 100% sure.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    i can't count the number of times it just fails to block ... parry i don't have much of an issue with but outright failing to register blocks is so annoying .. failure to dex too. but the biggest for me is failure to block at random times ... especially after a five hit combo or any combo trying to then block or retreat fails.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I do hope Kabam really takes the input issue into better consideration.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    Burnout - too many issues to focus on one, especially one that seems a permanent part of the game now.
  • If you really want to see screwed up try the arena fights. They have always been bad. At this moment there horrible. No blocks, no parry, specials don't work, rushing forward with no touch from you, and ect. Getting very sick of this game. And that joke of premium crystals, 35 crystal's opened 32 2 stars and 3 3 stars really premium.