**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Does anyone else find this extremely annoying?

Maybe it’s just my ocd but I find it extremely annoying that these constantly have notifications marks despite nothing being there.

Comments

• Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    edited September 2022
    Where are the objectives even? I'm only seeing the ones for flexing - keep getting these notifications and no summer objectives...
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    Bugmat78 said:

Where are the objectives even? I'm only seeing the ones for flexing - keep getting these notifications and no summer objectives...

That comes from sigil solo event. For me it's called Test of Throne breaker. Very annoying indeed.
  • GadJETGadJET Posts: 2
    I am still extremely annoyed by crashes in battleground mode, but we have introduced donated elder tags and other tinsel
  • MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
    I am seeing this as well and yes, annoying for sure.
  • Musha27Musha27 Posts: 118
    Minderu said:

Maybe it’s just my ocd but I find it extremely annoying that these constantly have notifications marks despite nothing being there.

I thought I was the only one lol
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,115 ★★★★★
    I WANT MY 2 WHATEVER IT THEY ARE!!!! Lol give me my 2 rewards of something….

Sincerely OCD man.

Seriously though it’s extremely annoying to see that 2 there
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    My solo objectives are showing number 3 since yesterday
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,140 ★★★★
    I'd like to think its hidden rewards, could be hidden objectives, likely to be milestones for sigil or something else I cant claim as I didn't pay
  • Badass84Badass84 Posts: 316 ★★★
    Very annoying.
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    yes, my ocd is acting up as well
  • Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 460 ★★★
    I’m hoping it gets put right in the hot fix, if it ever comes.