**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

750 units to awake 5* Colossus?

SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 882 ★★★
edited September 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Hi all, probably should ask you guys when the deal first came out…. As we only have 7 hours left on the EOP deal for 5* Colossus. I actually bought him on the first day of the deal but didn’t rank him up as I used AA for the fight.
I am just wondering is 750 units an expensive price to awake him? I do have a generic AG and a mutant AG but am saving for Kitty.
I have over 120 5* and 50 6* and not a big spender.
All advice welcome and thanks in advance.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    i would 100% pass on the deal. i know it might seem like it's a good deal, but you'll dupe him eventually one way or another. plus, it's not like you need him immediately for something as you didn't rank him up
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    dont buy any of these champ deals tbh. simply put its just not worth it, in all sense of its meaning. id rather buy chicken nuggets from wendys over those champs xD
  • SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 882 ★★★
    Thanks guys, yeah I been wanting a Colossus for a long, long time and will eventually rank 5 him. But I will get some nuggets first…
    If it is Kitty tomorrow, I will still buy the deal…
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    SammyDe said:

Thanks guys, yeah I been wanting a Colossus for a long, long time and will eventually rank 5 him. But I will get some nuggets first…
    If it is Kitty tomorrow, I will still buy the deal…

im sitting on a r3 sig 200 6* col, but even if i was a new player and these offers were made with my current knowledge of the game. i would still not buy it. it may "seem" like a good deal but that b/c the average deals are garbo.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I wish I could purchase a 5* Colossus for 750 units, but not TB so just wait to hope to pull him and APOC and Kitty some day.
    You will get there @BowTieJohn, you are just one pull away from a god tier champ in my opinion.
    SammyDe said:

You will get there @BowTieJohn, you are just one pull away from a god tier champ in my opinion.

A very good point. Yesterday opened two Science/Mystic...still no Doom, Cap IW, Quake, or Longshot, but I know before that pulled a Human Torch.

SammyDe said:

A very good point. Yesterday opened two Science/Mystic...still no Doom, Cap IW, Quake, or Longshot, but I know before that pulled a Human Torch.
    I noticed I missed putting in my post who I pulled from the Science/Mystic dual crystal, it was Luke Cage and Dragon Man. Luke Cage was a duped (not first time) and Dragon Man was new. Curious how good is Dragon Man? I'm not familiar with this champion in particular.

Dragonman is on my wish list. Congrats.
    I pulled a 6* black cat just a few minutes ago from a basic. So pretty happy. Now I just have to work out how to use her.
    With only 52 6*, I don’t think the dual crystal is for me just yet. I have around 115 5*, so I go for the 5* featured if there’s 3-5 old champs that I don’t have yet.