**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

summoner sigil

3ali3ali Posts: 13
edited September 2022 in General Discussion
A question about the summoner’s stamp usually costs me 10 dollars, which is about 100 Moroccan dirhams, and this month it became 12 dollars, and the pictures below show the question more

Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• 3ali3ali Posts: 13
    Zan0 said:

You are in the wrong place asking, kabam doesn’t decide the currency conversion

Where do I ask this question please?
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,714 ★★★★★
    3ali said:

Zan0 said:

Apple store / Google store

3ali said:

Zan0 said:

I have two accounts, this one in the picture is for $12 and the second is for only $10 🤔🤔🤔
  • 3ali said:

3ali said:

Zan0 said:

I have two accounts, this one in the picture is for $12 and the second is for only $10 🤔🤔🤔
    1st, Kabam does not dictate the currency conversion aspect of offers.

As for 2 different accounts showing different amounts. Are these 2 game accounts running on same device, or from different devices ?
    If different devices, could be they are setup for different country/regions, or your payment methods on each are registered differently.
    Or the game itself has linked one account to a different region than the other (did you buy one of the accounts from someone else, which is not allowed by the way), or did you initially create the game accounts at different times while in different countries or from devices registered differently ?

3ali said:

3ali said:

Zan0 said:

1st, Kabam does not dictate the currency conversion aspect of offers.

As for 2 different accounts showing different amounts. Are these 2 game accounts running on same device, or from different devices ?
    If different devices, could be they are setup for different country/regions, or your payment methods on each are registered differently.
    Or the game itself has linked one account to a different region than the other (did you buy one of the accounts from someone else, which is not allowed by the way), or did you initially create the game accounts at different times while in different countries or from devices registered differently ?
    The two accounts are in the same device and they were opened in the same city only. The time period varies between an account and an account until now, if I find a solution to this